I have been a Packer Fan since I was able to see.

Where is the tailgate party located at Qualcomm on Nov 6th 2011

• in the parking lot near gate 19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in the parking lot near gate 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Todd Zacharias

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My whole family is from Montello WI. North of Madison about 50 miles. When I was a toddler I teethed on empty beer bottles while everyone watched the packer games on weekends. We ate Cheese and Sausage, and the packers are a part of my pysche'. I could not live without having to look Forward to the packers playing every year Starting in the late summer. I absolutely hate THE Vikings , THE Bears and THE Cowboys. I live in Huntington Beach CA. My Wife is a packer fan by Injection. My daughter and My Grandchildren By Birth.
God Bless the Packers and Vince Lombardi

Wiscogreen

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the Packers family! Nice to have you here. If you want to talk Packers football, you've picked the perfect place for it. What's it like watching football in California? Do you have a lot of Chargers or 49ers fans ripping on your for being a cheesehead?

We're getting a lot of new members, lately.

OP
OP
Todd Zacharias

Todd Zacharias

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyway I wish I would have known about this forum years ago, I was at the infamous monday night football game at county stadium in oakland where brett favre' s Dad had just died the day before. We beat them 41-7. I got my ticket from Mike Mckenzies sister out front of the stadium as I got off the train. The ticket was from Kabeer G............ and I have it in a frame. I just happened to be sitting with Desmond Bishops and Mike Mckenzies cousins, sisters, brothers, aunts and uncles. We were pretty loud and boisterus. With about 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter and no hope of oakland coming back to win. we started to recieve the customary oakland sportsmanlike sendoff, we where spit on, beer was thrown at us, garbage and all types of other things were thrown at us and many profanities were uttered from them. The Alameda county sherriffs showed up out of nowhere and bracketted us and escoted us collectively as we left the stadium. We knew to shut up after that and leave quietly. What A Game Favre' Had!!! It Was A Massacre' I believe Erv Looked down on us all that night and loved it as much as the fans did. As Packer fans we will never forget what #4 stands for in the Hearts of every
True Packer Fan. I thought a few of you young fans would like to hear this story. "Go Pack"

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyway I wish I would have known about this forum years ago, I was at the infamous monday night football game at county stadium in oakland where brett favre' s Dad had just died the day before. We beat them 41-7. I got my ticket from Mike Mckenzies sister out front of the stadium as I got off the train. The ticket was from Kabeer G............ and I have it in a frame. I just happened to be sitting with Desmond Bishops and Mike Mckenzies cousins, sisters, brothers, aunts and uncles. We were pretty loud and boisterus. With about 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter and no hope of oakland coming back to win. we started to recieve the customary oakland sportsmanlike sendoff, we where spit on, beer was thrown at us, garbage and all types of other things were thrown at us and many profanities were uttered from them. The Alameda county sherriffs showed up out of nowhere and bracketted us and escoted us collectively as we left the stadium. We knew to shut up after that and leave quietly. What A Game Favre' Had!!! It Was A Massacre' I believe Erv Looked down on us all that night and loved it as much as the fans did. As Packer fans we will never forget what #4 stands for in the Hearts of every
True Packer Fan. I thought a few of you young fans would like to hear this story. "Go Pack"

What an amazing story. Let's hope this year's game against the Raiders goes like that game. Hopefully without any tragedies.

flynsqrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, what a great story!!!
Who would have known that Desmond Bishop was destined to become a Packer even back then...???
Welcome... :)

Members online

Latest posts