i have a question about next weeks MNF game

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is channel 5 out of green bay going to be broadcasting the game across WI sense it is a nationaly Televised game? Normally we get ESPN but we canceled our HD package(which takes out ESPN) to get digital which isnt being hooked up till dec. 1st. i know in the past a couple of the games have been televised there across wi. anyone know if this one will be?

Thanks

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not completely sure, but I do think channel 5 will be broadcasting the game, just as they have always broadcast the Sunday night ESPN games in the past. I remember reading something a few months ago about a deal being worked out for this to happen. You could check out their web site, wfrv.com, to be sure.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i know that in carolina, when the panthers play. its only on ESPN.

so i think youll have to either get cable back, or go to a bar.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Channel 2 will broadcast it actually in local areas I believe. At least that's what happen for the Philly game.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Channel 2 will broadcast it actually in local areas I believe. At least that's what happen for the Philly game.

Channel 2 would make the most sense as well. ABC and ESPN are linked together via Disney I do believe.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
porky88 said:

Channel 2 would make the most sense as well. ABC and ESPN are linked together via Disney I do believe.

In Milw Channel 12 is carrying it..And that is an ABC station

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. it looks like we will probably get our cable back. /just go to a bar. But I dont wana miss any of my sports either. (packers of which being #1!!!!)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
porky88 said:

In Milw Channel 12 is carrying it..And that is an ABC station

And... that is what I was saying :p

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts