I hate to play the "what if's " but

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what if rogers is a flop ?
then we would be sayin - "what if" Favre was here -
what if Favre goes to another team and wins a super bowl ?
I say keep Favre and lets win a super bowl - and rogers can just "shut up" and sit the pine !

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By that same token, what if Favre flops with a new team and AR wins a superbowl in the next 2-3 years? Hard to say Green Bay was wrong.

These are all questions that TT and MM have to answer. Would hate to be in their shoes.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By that same token, what if Favre flops with a new team and AR wins a superbowl in the next 2-3 years? Hard to say Green Bay was wrong.

These are all questions that TT and MM have to answer. Would hate to be in their shoes.

The biggest loser in all this is A-Rod. The guy is now under EVEN more pressure. Of course if I was him I'd play my *** off for 2 years then be off faster than a pair of bride's *******.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bigfog said:

The biggest loser in all this is A-Rod. The guy is now under EVEN more pressure. Of course if I was him I'd play my *** off for 2 years then be off faster than a pair of bride's *******.

Why would he be off? GB has treated him very fairly.

V

Vikeman

The Packers orginization does not have a current QB problem...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts