I hate the hate

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's stop spewing all this hatred toward Walker. I think he is badly advised and Packers should not capitulate but some of what he is saying is true. I believe he will see the light and play this season and let's not burn any bridges and create hard feelings.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:
Let's stop spewing all this hatred toward Walker. I think he is badly advised and Packers should not capitulate but some of what he is saying is true. I believe he will see the light and play this season and let's not burn any bridges and create hard feelings.

He is a grown man and is responsable for his own actions. He hired this guy so you can blame him for his own hold out.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
He is a grown man and is responsable for his own actions. He hired this guy so you can blame him for his own hold out.

Agreed...ultimately, Javon makes the calls, Drew just nudges him a bit.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with Philtration and Musccy, Javon is a BIG BOY now and I think that he can make the right decisions if he cant decide what is RIGHT AND WRONG this guy needs HELP!! :eek:

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez- Thank goodness, training camp is going to start next Tuesday. maybe some of these posters using Packer Forums will have some fresh material to post about. It is getting pretty boring to read the same "rehashing " of same old, same old!! I will be at the afternoon Packer rookie training camp session on Tuesday. Again I become a old time Packer fan " railbird "at the Packer summer training camp sessions on Oneida Street. Nothing like it, there are Packer fans out a training camp sessions from all over the world. The Excitement of a new Packer season starts again. To all Packer Fans in Green Bay, there is nothing like it!! This has been going on here in Green Bay since 1919, when Curly Lambeau and George Calhoun Sports editor of the Green Bay Press-Gazette founded the Green Bay Packers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts