I hate the Bears but...........

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
and yeah, they do suck as a team, you should know that. I watch all the bears games too, phil, remember that.

trom, how can you be serious when you say the Bears suck as a team when that team is now 7-3. The passing game is suspect, but that seems to be the only real flaw. Are you just bitter? If so, I can understand your claim a little better. Also, if I were to choose between a great defense and a great QB, I'd take the former.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
tromadz said:
and yeah, they do suck as a team, you should know that. I watch all the bears games too, phil, remember that.

trom, how can you be serious when you say the Bears suck as a team when that team is now 7-3. The passing game is suspect, but that seems to be the only real flaw. Are you just bitter? If so, I can understand your claim a little better. Also, if I were to choose between a great defense and a great QB, I'd take the former.
I keep seeing comparisons to the Ravens with Trent Dilfer as if that is an insult. I seem to remember the Ravens winning the Super Bowl that year. :shock:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
orton...sucks....wade...had like 3 fumbles in one game. Go special teams! Their running game is becoming hampered with injuries...but yeah great defense...superbowl here you come...right.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
orton...sucks....wade...had like 3 fumbles in one game. Go special teams! Their running game is becoming hampered with injuries...but yeah great defense...superbowl here you come...right.

That's pretty weak, trom. Yeah, Wade had a bad day, they shouldn't have lost that ga... oh wait, they won. hmm. Bears also have 3 solid RBs - one who will be out for a few weeks, but no worries over here. We all know the o-line is 75% of the RB's success anyway. Heck, they could even put in Ahman behind that line and he'd do fine. :)

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skito,

Enjoy. Enjoy my firend. You Sir deserve the right to bask in your 7 wins.

You have always been a very classy Bear fan over the years back on the old N.C. Forum and now here. You were always there to congratulate the Packer fans when we won the division.

Skito, forget about anyone who says the Bears are not a good team.

7 Wins makes the Bears a good team. 7 wins makes the Bears a better team right now than the Packers and my Raiders. When this week ends tomorrow night the facts will be the facts.

Lovley Lovie... Has done a great job. The Bears are the best kept secret in the NFL right now... With the exception of the Colts no one has a longer winning streak.

Bears 7 wins.

Packers 3 wins.

Raiders 3 wins.

Enjoy,

RP............ PS Gak (Our European Monitor) if you ***** about how this post should have been a P.M. I am going to fly over the Atlantic Ocean, get you drunk, leave you in a cat house in Amsterdam, and then steal your computer.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tromadaz

No matter how far South you walk, you are only one step away from walking North.

Tomorrow evening you may want to run a search on your own posts here on this forum. You may want to stand back and look at what you have typed and ask your self if any of it was a good read for anyone other than yourself. You may want to note how you have become a put down artist in a very good forum.

It has been said that the reason most people need to put other people and other things down is that they tend to feel inferior about who they are?

I have no idea if that is true or not. But it is a interesting thought.

RP

Reaction score
The Bears D is awsome. But I don't know why people knock on Orton. He is a youngster that does just enough to allow his team to win, and you can't ask for anything more than that. He has done well stepping in as a rookie, and has not made huge mistakes to hamper the Bears. Miskito, you have been patient enough my friend! Hope you are enjoying the ride since you have always been a classy individual. I hope now you can taste what we Pack fans have had the pleasure of tasting for the majority of the years since 92, a NFC North division title. How sweet it is (until, of course, the team gets eliminated from the playoffs, then it just plain sucks).

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I wanted ( and thought ) the Bears would lose today, I have to say "Congrads you Bears fans". You Deserve your record.

Reaction score
In the end, its only one team that wins the superbowl. For all other teams, the season was a failure, because your ultimate goal is to win the superbowl. So Pitt. failed, just like the Pack. Only the Pats were the real winners.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
In the end, its only one team that wins the superbowl. For all other teams, the season was a failure, because your ultimate goal is to win the superbowl. So Pitt. failed, just like the Pack. Only the Pats were the real winners.

You are correct. Who cares about the team that finished 2nd? Does anyone really remember who lost Super Bowls IV, VIII, IX, or XI? :wink:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
all about da packers said:

You are correct. Who cares about the team that finished 2nd? Does anyone really remember who lost Super Bowls IV, VIII, IX, or XI? :wink:

Vikings

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Skito,

You have always been a very classy Bear fan over the years back on the old N.C. Forum and now here. You were always there to congratulate the Packer fans when we won the division.

7 Wins makes the Bears a good team. 7 wins makes the Bears a better team right now than the Packers and my Raiders. When this week ends tomorrow night the facts will be the facts.

Lovley Lovie... Has done a great job. The Bears are the best kept secret in the NFL right now... With the exception of the Colts no one has a longer winning streak.

Bears 7 wins.

Packers 3 wins.

Raiders 3 wins.

Enjoy,

RP............ PS Gak (Our European Monitor) if you ***** about how this post should have been a P.M. I am going to fly over the Atlantic Ocean, get you drunk, leave you in a cat house in Amsterdam, and then steal your computer.

Thanks RP and AADP. It's great to see that there are football fans who can see beyond their own teams' challenges and understand when they see good plays from another team. It has been somewhat disheartening to read some posts that claim the opposite without any concrete evidence.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to the Bears...good season so far.

I was hoping for that kind of defense when we got rid of Moss and added some defensive players, but I think I have to wait for all new coaches next year.

Hoping we smoke GB tonight...just no more injuries to anybody.

"Why don't Packer fans duck hunt?"

"They can't throw the dogs high enough." :D

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll always hate the Bears, because I am supposed to. Now I hate them more than ever, after that win at Carolina. It was supposed to be the game that exposed the Bears as riding an easy schedule. Not anymore. I can't wait til Green Bay gets their shots at the Bears, hopefully with a winning outcome. This is to take nothing away from the Bears, they are one of the best teams in the NFC now. I wasn't so sure I believed it before, but I'm sure I believe it now.

They are the Pittsburgh story of this year. Rookie QB, strong running game, strong defense. Last year, the best team in the AFC (New England) goes into Pittsburgh and gets the schist kicked out of them. This year, the supposedly best team in the NFC (Carolina) goes into Chicago and gets dominated as well. The storylines are eerily similar.

This Packer team is 2-7. We're playing for pride. The Bears will win the division, but hopefully with a record no better than 11-5, because it would make my team and I very proud to sweep the Bears.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A litle green with envy....some of you Packers fans? Hey, if it was the Pack winning with great defense and conservative offense, my guess is that you would be swinging from the chandeliers and making a point about just how beautiful great defense is. Right??!?

I, for one, love a bad-*** defense....and this Bears defense is one bad ****. A joy to watch, honestly. I hate the Bears, but have a grudging respect for the organization due to its history and legacy in the league. And, for those of you who do not, or choose not to remember, George Halas was instrumental in the early years with helping keep the Packers in existence. No Halas, likely no Packers.

For that, and for the conduct of the few "classy Bears fans", ya gotta be honest and appreciate thayt defense, and give them credit for the record they have earned.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
digs said....

"For that, and for the conduct of the few "classy Bears fans", ya gotta be honest and appreciate thayt defense, and give them credit for the record they have earned."

A few on this forum, digs? There is ONE..(email me to find out who..if you care)..and that's it..

(the other guy's a turd carver...)

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Skito,

Bears 7 wins.

Packers 3 wins.

Raiders 3 wins.

Enjoy,

This post SHOULD have been a PM.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
Raider Pride said:
Skito,

Bears 7 wins.

Packers 3 wins.

Raiders 3 wins.

Enjoy,

:Watches RP book his flight on expedia:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:singsong: .COM

(you see that commercial? the expedia.com commercial...with the....i hate you guys)

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
GakkofNorway said:
Raider Pride said:
Skito,

Bears 7 wins.

Packers 3 wins.

Raiders 3 wins.

Enjoy,

:Watches RP book his flight on expedia:

well Ryan, you can't deny that that last paragraph belongs in a pm :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts