I hate the Bears but...........

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is a very good defense. The packs Oline had better bring there A game or Farve's streak of starts may end after the Bears. That was a relentless pass rush they put on Carolina.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As good as the Bears defnse is Delhomme is not as mobile as Favre that said look for alot of running and **** and dunk from the pack.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jeff garcia is alot more mobile than brett farve and garcia hasn't been back since what the bears did to him. I hate to admit it, but the bears are the only team in this division who deserve to be on top. good luck to them in the playoffs.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
screw the bears...

nothin' but a bunch of punks...
(we're gonna tear threw them like butta'..)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
panthers lost a lineman in that game, thats why they got pressure, and also not a lot of extra blockers, which was dumb. add in the fact that delhomme is streaky, and you got a route.

GB will fare better

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
screw the bears...

nothin' but a bunch of punks...
(we're gonna tear threw them like butta'..)

Yeah! That's more like it! Even in the Bears lone playoff year in this century, where they finished ahead of the Pack, their VAUNTED defense was made to look like a submarine with screen doors... Favre shredded the Bears.

He could have gotten the Starring role as the "Shredder" in the ensuing Ninja Turtles movie...

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
panthers lost a lineman in that game, thats why they got pressure, and also not a lot of extra blockers, which was dumb. add in the fact that delhomme is streaky, and you got a route.

GB will fare better

Here come the "explanations." Face it, trom, you and all the other Bears' naysayers are giving every other reasoning other than the Bears being a good team.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito,

Bears ARE a good team... Defnsively.

I think if that defense is exposed by the all-time bear hunter Brett Favre, Bears can't keep up with their offense...

Besides, If we Pack fans didn't knock the Bears during a season like THIS one, what ELSE would we do?

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we can't win the division, I hope that whoever does win it has a winning record. For awhile there it was looking like no one in the division would have a winning record. I know we are in a weak division and that a lot of the NFC north bashing was deserved, but it would have really looked bad if we couldn't even get one team in the division with a winning record.

And if we can't win the division based on record, I hope we still beat the Bears twice to show who the better team is when it comes squaring off mono e mono. :)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The Bears D is pretty good. It kind of looked like those INT's fell into their lap, but they still made plays and pressured the QB.

Orton, I still am not impressed with this guy. He made a few nice throws when he had all the time in the world to throw, but when in the pocket and pressured he had happy feet and made bad throws. He reminds of Dilfter of the Ravens back in their SB when they just asked him to not lose the game lol

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
Miskito,

I think if that defense is exposed by the all-time bear hunter Brett Favre, Bears can't keep up with their offense...

Besides, If we Pack fans didn't knock the Bears during a season like THIS one, what ELSE would we do?

Look for a job, remove the old washing machine from the front porch, take better care of you teeth, read. Hell, there are a lot of other things that you could be doing. :wink:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
The Bears D is pretty good. It kind of looked like those INT's fell into their lap, but they still made plays and pressured the QB.

Orton, I still am not impressed with this guy. He made a few nice throws when he had all the time in the world to throw, but when in the pocket and pressured he had happy feet and made bad throws. He reminds of Dilfter of the Ravens back in their SB when they just asked him to not lose the game lol

Dilfer was not a rookie with only 6 games under his belt. That was as good as he was going to get at that point.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Obi1 said:
Miskito,

Look for a job, remove the old washing machine from the front porch, take better care of you teeth, read. Hell, there are a lot of other things that you could be doing. :wink:

How did you know I have an old washing machine on my front porch??? :D

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
bears arent a good team, they have the best defensive unit in the league though.

Yes they suck all right. That's why they are 7-3 and just beat the 7-2, first place, and media’s choice to win the NFC Carolina Panthers.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes they suck all right. That's why they are 7-3 and just beat the 7-2, first place, and media’s choice to win the NFC Carolina Panthers.

yeah thats why they havent won against a decent team yet except carolina, who has injury problems on the offensive line, which just so happens to favor the bears defensive 7, their heart and soul. who woulda thought that woulda worked out.

and yeah, they do suck as a team, you should know that. I watch all the bears games too, phil, remember that.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

yeah thats why they havent won against a decent team yet except carolina, who has injury problems on the offensive line, which just so happens to favor the bears defensive 7, their heart and soul. who woulda thought that woulda worked out.

and yeah, they do suck as a team, you should know that. I watch all the bears games too, phil, remember that.

And you can watch the Spanish channel too but that don't mean that you understand it.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:

Dilfer was not a rookie with only 6 games under his belt. That was as good as he was going to get at that point.

In the word of a four year old, DUH! Six? I thought it was ten.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no I was watching football, which I do understand. Good try at being witty again and failing horribly.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:

In the word of a four year old, DUH! Six? I thought it was ten.

Wow! Where did I get that from? I am working way too many hours!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts