I HATE TED THOMPSON

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They hated Ted Thompson when he replaced Mike Sherman as GM. Those haters said it was Holmgren, not Thompson, that shaped the Seahawks.

They hated Ted Thompson when he FIRED Mike Sherman. What an idiot! Gives the guy a RAISE and then fires his ***. After all, Mike got us in the playoffs, won the divison, blah, blah, blah.

They hated Ted Thompson for hiring Mike McCarthy. Why the hell not BATES for crying out loud. The guy ran the 49'rs offense for crissakes! What the hell were you thinking!

They hated Ted Thompson for not bringing in all those juicy FA's out there. Build through the draft? What is THAT all about? When he did bring in a FA like Woodson (to old and to expensive) and Pickett (who) they hated him for that.

The hated Ted for letting go A. Green and the sorry excuse for a replacement with a measly sixth round trade for some guy named Grant.

Let's see. Mike Shermans coaching college (for now anyways), NOBODY hired Bates for HC, the FA's we have brought in have been outstanding, we've got the best young team in the NFL because of, oh yeah, the draft, Grant may be the best sixth round trade in Packer history, and Mike McCarthy has led this team to nineteen wins in twenty three games.

That Ted Thompson is an IDIOT. Geez I hate that guy!

this post wakes up in the morning and ****** excellence.

wils0646

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson_fan said:
Unless favre is the starter day one now, Ted Thompson is the soul reason I left my life long favorite team for the New England Patriots(Michigan connection with Tom Brady). And I'm not a huge favre fan by any means, but I refuse to be a fan of a team managed by such a childish grey haired fool. Key to this is Favre rocks, second best QB in NFL last year vs. Rodgers, the man with glass bones.

Um...if you have forgotten, FAVRE LEFT THE PACKERS. Favre is the one who asked for an unconditional release. TT didn't trade him. TT didn't release him. TT didn't fire him. Favre left. Favre retired. TT and MM both told Favre at the end of last season that they wanted him back. They told him he was their guy, and he would be until he decided to hang it up. Favre turned them down. Favre didn't want to be a Packer anymore. If it wasn't for TT, half the guys on the team would never have been drafted by the Packers, we wouldn't have picked up Ryan Grant, and any other GM may have let Favre go instead of dealing with the "will he/won't he" garbage of the last three seasons. TT has been the reason Favre was the QB in GB for the last few years. It's ok to be a Favre fan first, Packer fan second. Just don't blame it on the GM.

Not to mention that Favre waffled again after his retirement speech. The Packers brass and even myself would have taken him back as a starter.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts