I guarantee a victory over the bears.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It won't even be close this Christmas day. The Packers will roll over the bears. The bears will still win the division but will lose the bye. Sorry bear "fans". You will have to stay up late Christmas night to watch the queens lose before you clinch the division.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope you are right DePack, I would love to see them roll the bears if I am freezing my butt of on those aluminum bleachers!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I hope you are right DePack, I would love to see them roll the bears if I am freezing my butt of on those aluminum bleachers!
Come on Ryan, spend some of that money you got buried in coffee cans in the back yard. Buy a nice bleacher seat and you will enjoy the Packer win that much more. LOL (about the money not the win)

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For some strange reson i have to agree with DePack here. With all the Farve bashing going on it would be Brett like to come out and put another spanking on the bears. I sure wish Gado was playing...maybe he could slow down that blitz. Fisher's blocking was terriable this week.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
It won't even be close this Christmas day. The Packers will roll over the bears. The bears will still win the division but will lose the bye. Sorry bear "fans". You will have to stay up late Christmas night to watch the queens lose before you clinch the division.

DePack, under what pretences do you think the Packers will be able to "roll over" the Bears. The Bears will take that division title from the Packers easily, especially if we see Mr.Rodgers in early.

Side note:
"The Bears (10-4) need to allow 13 points or fewer over the last two games against their NFC North rivals to become the best scoring defense in NFL history. The 2000 Baltimore Ravens, who went on to win Super Bowl XXXV, allowed 165, and the Bears have surrendered 151 after their 16-3 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday night." - Chicago SunTimes

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito: Wow, that would be quite an accomplishment if the Bears broke the scoring record. They could hold the Packers to single digits on Sunday, but it will be hard to keep the Vikings from at least getting into the teens in that dome.

What do you think of Grossman? I did not see the game. Sounds like the switch was a good idea, but I'm not sold on either of those guys.

A couple weeks ago, I thought the Bears were going to blow out the Packers, but it was a close game. I think the Bears will win this one by a couple touchdowns.

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito....no pretences. This game is a rerun. I have seen it before. I won't get into specifics because I don't want to ruin it for you mere mortals. Now you can believe that I have special powers and put that entire Christmas bonus you received on the Packers OR you can continue to believe that the bears will win.....just like every other mortal in the world. I will not ruin the game with specifics but I am telling you the outcome as a Christmas gift.

Ryan...cute kids. The one on the left looks an awful lot like.............well he looks like he could have been fathered by the great Hasselhoff himself! Say it isn't so.....Ryan are you, in fact, David Hasselhoff?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha well the hoff got some attention on the site that's for sure, but he kept hi-jacking threads so I switched it over to my two brats.

I hear you on the seats too DePack, we got them last year when we were up and I won't go with out them now. Plus it kinds helps claim your area instead of that little lovely number you sit on.

GO PACK GO!

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Miskito: Wow, that would be quite an accomplishment if the Bears broke the scoring record. They could hold the Packers to single digits on Sunday, but it will be hard to keep the Vikings from at least getting into the teens in that dome.

What do you think of Grossman? I did not see the game. Sounds like the switch was a good idea, but I'm not sold on either of those guys.

A couple weeks ago, I thought the Bears were going to blow out the Packers, but it was a close game. I think the Bears will win this one by a couple touchdowns.

I have always thought that Grossman was the more accurate passer with a better ability to read defenses. He is certainly an upgrade from Orton and it was quite visible seeing the Atlanta defense drop back when he came in, giving Jones more room to run. Putting Grossman in has given the Bears much better depth in the offense. It's quite exciting.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Miskito....no pretences. This game is a rerun. I have seen it before. I won't get into specifics because I don't want to ruin it for you mere mortals. Now you can believe that I have special powers and put that entire Christmas bonus you received on the Packers OR you can continue to believe that the bears will win.....just like every other mortal in the world. I will not ruin the game with specifics but I am telling you the outcome as a Christmas gift.

DePack, my apologies. I had forgotten about your special powers that you bestow on us mortals from time to time. Please forgive my insurgence against such an awe-inspiring gift that you possess.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:

I just want to comment to you Ryan on a decent picture you have of those two little children. Who do they belong to? So precious.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Ryan said:

I just want to comment to you Ryan on a decent picture you have of those two little children. Who do they belong to? So precious.

They are two little kids I keep locked up in my basement. Nah they are our kids, my wife and I :)

dren23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
PackerChick said:
Ryan said:

They are two little kids I keep locked up in my basement. Nah they are our kids, my wife and I :)

Don't those shirts cause them to break out in rashes?!? :lol: :lol:

Royston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
DePack, under what pretences do you think the Packers will be able to "roll over" the Bears. The Bears will take that division title from the Packers easily, especially if we see Mr.Rodgers in early.

Obviously DePack is the forum nit wit.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
PackerChick said:
Ryan said:

They are adorable, but I think they would look a little cuter in purple. :D

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack wrote...

" I don't want to ruin it for you mere mortals. Now you can believe that I have special powers and put that entire Christmas bonus you received on the Packers OR you can continue to believe that the bears will win....."

I also have SPECIAL POWERS!!!

I can make small birds levitate... But nobody cares!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Royston said:
Miskito said:

Obviously DePack is the forum nit wit.

Don't underestimate Depack. He is not just the nitwit of this form but of the entire New England area. Way to go Depack!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
PackerChick said:
Ryan said:

Bought up right Ryan.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Easy on DePack or if you guys want to get into it, take it to the smack area. DePack generally knows his stuff.

Members online

Latest posts