I guarantee a victory over the bears.

PackersSuck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
It won't even be close this Christmas day. The Packers will roll over the bears.
Gotta respect your optimism and blind faith, but that's just sad. Have you seen the packers this year, cause no one else has.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Easy on DePack or if you guys want to get into it, take it to the smack area. DePack generally knows his stuff.

That's funny, Depack is sure quick to refer to others comments as "bulls**t" and suggest that they live in "buttphucksville" but I guess that this is not smack eh? :roll:

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears have proved me wrong and I must admit they seem to be for real. We will have to come up huge to beat them ( unless they find a way to beat themselves ) as we have done on a few occasions this season.

PackersSuck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one in Chicago or Beardom is looking past the packers. But GUARANTEE. C'mon, delusion as a coping device will only help for so long. Y'all need some liquor. Lots of it. Welcome to the basement, we've kept it warm for you. We'll be upstairs with the grown-ups if you need anything.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Haha well the hoff got some attention on the site that's for sure, but he kept hi-jacking threads so I switched it over to my two brats.

GO PACK GO!

Now that's an avatar to be proud of!!! :thumbsup:

Nice family to be proud of too :)

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Phil...I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

It would be difficult to be the "nit-wit of the entire New England area" being that the State I live in is no where near the New England area. Try getting out of your mother's basement every once in a while. Buy a map genius!

New England area.....yea, I'm the nitwit!

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Haha well the hoff got some attention on the site that's for sure, but he kept hi-jacking threads so I switched it over to my two brats.

I hear you on the seats too DePack, we got them last year when we were up and I won't go with out them now. Plus it kinds helps claim your area instead of that little lovely number you sit on.

GO PACK GO!

good pt. i wasn't happy to sit behind those seats and get my legs smashed when we went to a game but i'm all about those next time. you stand up to cheer and sit back down on half the sit you did have.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack,
I hope your right. I've got some friends up there in the Chicago area and they are just nailing me. I tried to remind them I didn't pile it on the previous several years but it does no good. I do think they will come out with some fire in their bellies after that pitiful showing last week.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts