I got my updated Season tickets Priority number today!

jaykoby7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As explained in the subject, My dad, my brother and I have gotten our postcard with our spot in the Waiting List. My dad is #2424, my brother is #5912 and I am #8780 on the list. I guess that is pretty good considering I am only 15 and my brother is only 16. The reason of this post is that I was wondering if people that are on the list got their postcards too? Also if you are on the list, maybe you could post your current spot as well. Thanks

Jaykoby7

freefromwhatyouare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats Jaykoby!

Patience will reap you many benefits in life. I'm glad we have young intelligent Packer fans here.

I have the gold package tickets(the old Milwaukee package) We lost one regular season game with the move from Milwaukee way back which I'm still upset about but haha.

2 regular season games and the shrine game is nothing to complain about I suppose.

I hope you move up the list fast!

OP
OP
J

jaykoby7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks, my mom has the gold package too. She was tellin me the other day how she went to games at the old county stadium.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wished I lived in Wisconsin to be on such a list! Haha

I can't afford to make it over to Green Bay again this year, but I'm going to Florida in November, so HOPEFULLY the Packers/Buccaneers game will be when I'm in Florida, that'd be sweet :)

freefromwhatyouare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jaykoby,

I remember in '94 the last game at County Stadium. We were down against Atlanta; Favre dives across the goal line with just seconds to go to seal the victory. It still ranks as my top Favre play of all-time and I was lucky to be there live to see it.

County Stadium was a electric place to see a game. Love going to Lambeau but still miss County.

A. Rodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont know how to get on it, but thats cool dude hopefully they do good for you :)

OP
OP
J

jaykoby7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
click on this link: http://www.packers.com/tickets/season_tickets/
It will tell you what to do. It is incredibly hard to get tickets. The Waiting list is has over 90,000 people on it. Depending on your age you might not get tickets in your lifetime. If you have kids or when you have kids I would highly recommend putting them on the list. Luckily my Dad thought to put me on the day after I was born. Back then the list wasn't as long though. Putting your name on the list is a great investment. Even though you might not get them until your an old man, im sure your grandkids would enjoy them lol.

Another Alternative is putting your name on the single ticket waiting list. You will still have to wait awhile because this trick has caught on but its alot shorter of a wait. Maybe 5-10 years.

Good luck!

PeteNJ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all.

Would anyone be willing to send me a copy of their postcard? Both sides. (please censor your address/personal info).

You may e-mail it to pete at newarkpress dot com or post a link here.

Thank you.

PeteNJ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Fans! Congrats on another SuperBowl win!

Would you be willing to send me a copy of the waitlist postcard? Both sides. (please censor your address/personal info). It is for research purposes.

You may e-mail it to pete at newarkpress dot com or post a link here.

Thank you very much.

Latest posts