1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I got Javon Walker's autograph yesterday!!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by musccy, Nov 23, 2005.

1. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    So I went to **** 'n Bulls on Main with some friends tuesday night when all of a sudden Javon Walker walks in! He's the first celebrity I've seen since moving to GB (other than training camp) so I was star struck...

some of my friends didn't even know who he was, and since I wouldn't be able to formulate clear sentences when talking w/ him, I offered to pay one of my female friends $10 to get his autograph (she was oblivious to who he was, thus had no inhibitions)....

I didn't have anything on me to sign, so I ran to my car, and the only thing I could find was a disc golf frisbee, and by a stroke of luck, a fine point sharpe (act of God...I have no clue why I had a sharpe in my car)...

So she approaches him, and although Javon was annoyed at first, she said something to him which softened him up (although she wouldn't tell me what she said to him), and there you have it, I get my autograph! "J Walker #84 Go Pack!" :D

To others, this may be the dumbest story you've ever read, but hey, it made my week...hell, maybe even my month! :D

2. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    To me it don't sound dumb.
    Good story, congrats!
    Maybe it made your season!?? :wink: :lol: 8)

3. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Good work. Cherish it always. A bright spot in an otherwise dark season. I believe the next season will be brighter. This darkness will not last forever.

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    oh thats cool stuff, brother.

the only sports 'celeb' i seen was David Terrell at the Bulls game, but i was so drunk all I did was yell at him about dropping balls. I snuck mycell phone flask in and got tore up. Bobby Wade was there too with his hot girlfriend. Stupid David terrell....

good story, muscy

5. cdnpackfan

cdnpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's a pretty cool story. Does anyone here often see Packer players around Green Bay?

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    At Best Buy(more often on tuesdays) and Wal Mart west.

My friend and I were at wal mart and she seen this black guy and said 'hey a packer player' well i snapped and said 'thats really ******* rude, just because you see a black man-- holy **** its mike mckenzie' ...

Again at wal mart I was in a rush going through the store and I almost got myself ran over by KGB. I slowed down and kept circling around the isle to make sure it was him lol but that face you can't mistake.

when i worked at Jubilee foods on military just around closing time Lamont Hollinquest? i forget how to spell his name but he came by and used the ATM.

It's funny when you see Packer players, they give you a deer caught in headlights look lol Almost as if to say oh please dont recongize me i'm busy.

The only rude Packer player ive ever encoutered was Sterling Sharpe. I still am bitter about that guy.

7. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Great story tromadz! He deserved all the grief you gave him!

Truth be told, I had a smidge to drink and figured if I went up to him, I might mention Rosenhaus or something and get clocked because of it, which is why I had my friend get the autograph :D

8. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw Ahman Green at Texas Roadhouse after the re-dedication vs. the Queenies. I had to resist my drunken urge to go duct tape a football into his hands (after his several fumbles that day).

9. cdnpackfan

cdnpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Haha thats pretty cool. Care to explain your only rude encounter? were most of them pretty cool guys?

10. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    sports celebs-randall mcdaniel and chris hovan at a wwf event.

mcdaniel split quick but we went down to talk to hovan. my boy wanted his autograph. i wanted to check out the 2 smokin hotties he had with but being the wife was with i got his autograph. dude is huge. as we walked away, i crumpled it up and threw it on the ground as i looked back at him. apparently he didn't care cuz he was more mind set on his soon to happen threesome...lol.

pack players-we went to the driver show when he was in the hospital so they had rob davis and tauscher on. got rob atuo and he was really cool, but mark was a dick and blew everyone off and snuck out the back door.

11. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I've only met soccer stars :p

I met David Beckham on the street once and had a chatters, but I'm sure you all don't know who he is.

12. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    i think it great he will hopefullyu be here next year.

13. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Tuesday night drinking. Paying an oblivious uninhibited female to approach another man. The sharpie and the frisbee. A stroke of luck.

A novel story.

14. cdnpackfan

cdnpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't really follow soccer, but I for sure know who Beckham is! :p