I give the Packer draft an A+

ohiopacker2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raji and Matthews could be difference makers , Lang and Meridith add depth for OL , Johnson looks like a good blocking FB , Underwood - good pick -4.4 speed and size 6' 1" , Winn and Jones add depth for DL. On trading up for Matthews - at first thought , you might think we gave up too much - a 2nd and 2- 3rds for a 1st and a 5th- but one of those 3rd was from the Favre trade - and he was supposed to retire anyway - then he came back - then the trade and we got a 3rd for him -in other words we got a free 3rd rd pk. So , long story short - we traded a 2nd and a 3rd for a 1st and a 5th . GO PACK !

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And at that 5th we selected possibily the steal of the draft in Jamon Meredith. Agree with you, don't know if it is an A+, because none of them has played yet, but could be soon enough...

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

a_rodg

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i agree i think we had one of the best drafts, im not sure about an A+ but around an A

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a good draft, Raji and Matthews were great picks, not so sure on Lang or the need of Johnson though. Overall however it was a good draft