I finally got here...

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I finally migrated here from packernews.com and am in heaven. I'm pretty sure that many of you made mention on that site about this one, but I never paid it any mind. Anyway, thank you guys for a clean, Packer-focused board that is worth my time. I feel like I just went from Sherman's team to McCarthy's team. Thanks guys, and thanks Ryan for your efforts.

OP
OP
T

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh sorry, my reference meant that the packernews site lacks discipline and focus, and this site has that. It's a welcomed change.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Careful Timmons....MS is still sacred ground for some on this site. LOL

Welcome aboard.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is NOW Gakk! :D
Yes.....we DO have some "problem children" here..........you will learn who they are fast enough!!! :wink:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW....first the newbie takes a shot at my hero, well, ex-hero :wink: Then Gakk throws me under the bus with Pack66.

That's OK....if you didn't love me, I wouldn't be on your mind.

Discipline never was a strong point of mine. Ever since that unfortunate goatcheese/sphincter incident in the third grade. But hey...that's a different story.

Welcome Timmons, most of the time this IS a great site that really discusses Packer issues!

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Timmons, nice to see you here. Ya, you gotta watch out for a few, especially those from "foreign" countries. But this is a nice site...lots of areas to discuss things. Look for my contest under Packer Fan Forum and in the "sticky" area. You should enter.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Goat cheese? Sphincter? On top of railing against authority, DePack also has a very active imagination/fantasy life!

Was this for pleasure or just a case of unfortunate proximity between your *** and the cheese?

Was the cheese at least from good ol' Sconi?

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
depack, don't worry, I'm going out soon :D just give me another hour or two on this danish beer!

(I'm going to some friggin norwegian foreign minister's party :))

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Goat cheese? Sphincter? On top or railing against authority, DePack also has a very active imagination/fantasy life!

Was this for pleasure or just a case of unfortunate proximity between your *** and the cheese?

Was the cheese at least from good ol' Sconi?

Part of my past I don't like to talk about :oops: . Let's just say I was called cheesea$$ LONG before I was called a cheesehead, and leave it at that.

Besides...part of the settlement prohibits me from discussing the details :D

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Timmons. These are really good people in here, but the one constant that remains in an ever changing forum is that Tromadz hates Ahmad Carroll. If you can accept that, every ele is gravy!

Much love Tro, where are you today!

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Timmons from a lion's fan. Hopefully I get a chance to smack you, I mean talk smack with you sometime in the near future. :beer:

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
8) Welcome aboard and pay no attention to those guys behind the curtain.
Most folks here are at least FAIRLY knowledgeable about football and you can at least get into some decent conversations. By all means be very careful of that Norwegian guy. He gets riled pretty easily.

Latest posts