I feel good! So good!

IronBMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, that was my attempt at typing that song. Anyways, I actually feel good about the Vikings game next weekend! In previous years, the game would scare the crap out of me, because I knew that Moss and their offense would tear us up, and I didn't know if our offense would come out as an unstoppable force or the unit that didn't know what the heck they were doing. I was always concerned.

But now, the Viking offense does not strike fear into me anymore. Especially with our defense now. I actually think that may be our strong point in the game! For some reason, I think this will be a low scoring, defensive game that we will win.

What I am trying to say, is that now the Viking offense has lost its imposing factor, and I hope our players feel the same way.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IronBMike said:
Ok, that was my attempt at typing that song. Anyways, I actually feel good about the Vikings game next weekend! In previous years, the game would scare the crap out of me, because I knew that Moss and their offense would tear us up, and I didn't know if our offense would come out as an unstoppable force or the unit that didn't know what the heck they were doing. I was always concerned.

But now, the Viking offense does not strike fear into me anymore. Especially with our defense now. I actually think that may be our strong point in the game! For some reason, I think this will be a low scoring, defensive game that we will win.

What I am trying to say, is that now the Viking offense has lost its imposing factor, and I hope our players feel the same way.

and they also seemed to have lost their moral compass as well.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
IronBMike said:

Compass? We don need no stinkin compass! Vikes 21-14.

spillage

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
PackerChick said:
IronBMike said:

Compass? We don need no stinkin compass! Vikes 21-14.
I understand if you answer the call to "come sail away" with some of the Vikings it can be very interesting!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers rank 20th in total offense and 9th in total defense. So things have turned around completely. I agree with IronBMike that this will be a low-scoring defensive game. The Packers are lucky to be playing the Vikes when the Packers are coming off a bye week. That's a significant advantage.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
The Packers rank 20th in total offense and 9th in total defense. So things have turned around completely. I agree with IronBMike that this will be a low-scoring defensive game. The Packers are lucky to be playing the Vikes when the Packers are coming off a bye week. That's a significant advantage.

That bye week to rest some players and a blowout for their first win gives the Pack the confidence to take out the Vik's.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers may win their third straight game at the dome! Man, wouldn't that be something? Brett Favre and the Pack in a dome usually spell trouble but I think they can get it done.

GB 27
Min 21

I was at a game in Packers past at the Metrodome. TJ Rubley anyone? I am still pissed about that one!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts