1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

I feel good! So good!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IronBMike, Oct 13, 2005.

1. IronBMike

IronBMike Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, that was my attempt at typing that song. Anyways, I actually feel good about the Vikings game next weekend! In previous years, the game would scare the crap out of me, because I knew that Moss and their offense would tear us up, and I didn't know if our offense would come out as an unstoppable force or the unit that didn't know what the heck they were doing. I was always concerned.

But now, the Viking offense does not strike fear into me anymore. Especially with our defense now. I actually think that may be our strong point in the game! For some reason, I think this will be a low scoring, defensive game that we will win.

What I am trying to say, is that now the Viking offense has lost its imposing factor, and I hope our players feel the same way.

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    and they also seemed to have lost their moral compass as well.

3. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Compass? We don need no stinkin compass! Vikes 21-14.

4. spillage

spillage Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I understand if you answer the call to "come sail away" with some of the Vikings it can be very interesting!

5. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Packers rank 20th in total offense and 9th in total defense. So things have turned around completely. I agree with IronBMike that this will be a low-scoring defensive game. The Packers are lucky to be playing the Vikes when the Packers are coming off a bye week. That's a significant advantage.

6. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    That bye week to rest some players and a blowout for their first win gives the Pack the confidence to take out the Vik's.

7. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    you can run on the Queens. Ahman Green will have his first 100 yard rushing game in over a year on the 23rd. Pack 24 Vikes 14.

8. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    The Packers may win their third straight game at the dome! Man, wouldn't that be something? Brett Favre and the Pack in a dome usually spell trouble but I think they can get it done.

GB 27
    Min 21

I was at a game in Packers past at the Metrodome. TJ Rubley anyone? I am still pissed about that one!