I expect that many of you will be pleased...

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
c'mon digs.....it was one last departing shot. And while I don't agree with it, I like your style. Get that last stinger in.

Hey those outlets wouldn't happen to be FireMikeSherman.com, MikeShermanHasaFatass.com and my personal favorite [email protected] (nonprofit)?

Seriously, I don't think Brett Favre has ever met a coach he didn't like, for the same reasons you have stated digs.

yeah...rule number one of message board etiquitte...use signatures for final gut-shots directed toward departing players/cocahes

Exhibit A:

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
dh...where did you read this? It wouldn't be earlier on this thread would it?

i bounce through a couple forums, and listen to sports radio, so it could be something i read here or on a different forum. but i can't find a link, sorry.

OP
OP
B

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is what is currently out there. The folks misread the tea leaves when future interviews were cancelled after Bates' interview. Wow!

It seems as if Bates was simply afforded a token interview -- that is pretty insulting. I wonder if that was for the fans benefit or his. I am glad that they are not going to leave him hanging and have told him he is not the man.

McCarthy did spend a season as Brett Favre's QB coach -- so if he is the man that too bodes well for a #4 return.

I am not believing anything until I get a direct confirmation in this zoo process.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I doubt it was a token interview, it was probably an interview of show me your better and he was given the shot and didn't impress TT well enough to get the job.

So much negativity around here, geez.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts