I don't understand this "lockout" talk

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, football is most popular sport in America. I doubt it hits fans support that much. If anything we'll be looking forward the next season. Too bad greed struck the owners. ********* they're billionaires already, what's couple more million gonna do for them.....

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to see the greedy owners put on the uniforms & take the field. Maybe they would re-think where the $ should be distributed.

And I'd like to see the greedy players go out and find a regular job that will pay them as much as they're making playing a friggin game.

The greed works both ways. It's time you realize that.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the one thing both sides realize is that the only group that won't come together and stand firm is the only one that is not greedy -- the fans -- the real losers in all of this. The players and the owners know that, for all the talk, when they behave as they are that the fans will not long boycott them if and when they do resume playing.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
And I'd like to see the greedy players go out and find a regular job that will pay them as much as they're making playing a friggin game.

The greed works both ways. It's time you realize that.

Yes, I agree, the greed goes both ways. I'd love to make the money the players make. I guess my thoughts are that the players are the ones getting hurt, living with permanent injuries. Yeah, I know that's the career they chose in spite of those risks.
There's a lot of $ being generated and it's going to go into someones pocket; wish it was mine. Who deserves it more? Hmmm...not sure.