I don't think we'll catch the Bears

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And then there is Sam Elliott.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Awesome 'stache.
Awesome vid.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

toolkien

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have a feeling the Packers will overtake the Bears either. Which makes the Seattle debacle huge. Instead of being in a commanding position for a wild card the Packers, with ONE GAME, will be pushed down into the jostling for a position with slightly above mediocre crowd. One mistake and they very well could be done. And for those who will curl their toes at the Colts game, I had the Texans game as a loss so it offsets. Every year the Packers beat a team I have slated as a loss and lose to a team I had slated as a win. The Colts and Texans clear that slate off. But two more mistakes could mean no playoff and the Packers, unfortunately, are saddled with a mistake that wasn't theirs - it was a ****** replacement ref (and the hubristic owners who installed them) . So the Packers will lose a couple more to talented teams, but they now have no room for any mistakes or could be out altogether.

That one call in Seattle was like getting absolutely killed 10 games in a row in baseball with a completely unfair strike zone. It's 7% of your season taken and given away. If this were baseball, and you were screwed out of 10 games, that would be enough to make a NY into a wild card team, and take a wild card team all the way out. The NFL just doesn't seem to have its stuff together and they screwed a team royally. The day after, as things stood at that time, the Packers went from a projected 82% probability to a 64% probability as a reward for winning a game and a defense making a play to seal a win. Congrats NFL.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
All the naysayers.....

Packers will be 2012 NFC North division champs. The Bears' pain begins next week as I believe the Titans will challenge them. Houston will beat them and so will the Vikings. The Pack will sweep them this season.

Their pain is only just beginning.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I don't have a feeling the Packers will overtake the Bears either. Which makes the Seattle debacle huge. Instead of being in a commanding position for a wild card the Packers, with ONE GAME, will be pushed down into the jostling for a position with slightly above mediocre crowd. One mistake and they very well could be done. And for those who will curl their toes at the Colts game, I had the Texans game as a loss so it offsets. Every year the Packers beat a team I have slated as a loss and lose to a team I had slated as a win. The Colts and Texans clear that slate off. But two more mistakes could mean no playoff and the Packers, unfortunately, are saddled with a mistake that wasn't theirs - it was a ****** replacement ref (and the hubristic owners who installed them) . So the Packers will lose a couple more to talented teams, but they now have no room for any mistakes or could be out altogether.

That one call in Seattle was like getting absolutely killed 10 games in a row in baseball with a completely unfair strike zone. It's 7% of your season taken and given away. If this were baseball, and you were screwed out of 10 games, that would be enough to make a NY into a wild card team, and take a wild card team all the way out. The NFL just doesn't seem to have its stuff together and they screwed a team royally. The day after, as things stood at that time, the Packers went from a projected 82% probability to a 64% probability as a reward for winning a game and a defense making a play to seal a win. Congrats NFL.

Move on, man. This is old news. It's done.

12theTruth

No, it is still a big deal! If the Packers and Bears were to tie for the division crown yet the Packers lose the tiebreaker due to the L from the Seahawks game than it will be a black eye upon the NFL because of it.

Hopefully that game doesn't come down to ******** the Packers out of the playoffs or positioning for the playoffs.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Ok, don't move on. Whine about it until the end of time.
I still whine about 4th and 26 but only because it was on the team.
Hard to continue to whine about ref calls though. Whatcha gonna do?
I keep watching the games and when a big one goes the Packers way (hopefully in playoffs) I'm going to go "check, Seattle game payback"
Ruminating about the Seahags game all season is a sure way to ruin the enjoyment of it all.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
The Bears will allows us to be in it.. they really are not as good as their record would indicate. They are living on the edge.. and that edge is the defense almost scoring weekly to help the offense along.

Their schedule becomes considerably more difficult.. and if we take care of business.. we will have our opportunity.

The SeaChickens game.. yep sucks. But it is what it is.. and right now the is a loss on your ledger. Just as the Colts collapse was.. we can just as easily point at that game just as much as the Hawks game. If you want to nitpick the NFC tiebreakers.. fine. But I choose to look at it this way.. we take care of business, that is just a footnote to the season and history of the Green Bay Packers.

Reaction score
And you people call me negative. I'm sorry but the Bears barely beat Carolina yesterday. If CAM was 15% of what he was last year instead of the next Jamarcus Russel they would've lost easily. The Bears did not have control of that game at all. We will not lose to them and I can see the Vikings beating them as well. I see us having no problem sweeping our division again as long as we get healthy by the end of the bye week. Then it's time to dominate.

As for the Giants, Dallas exposed them and we need some serious payback. If our offense is firing on all cylinders it will be close, but we won't lose.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who have the Bears beaten?
They killed the Colts by 20, who beat us.
They killed Jax last week by 38 points... the team we squeeked by yesterday.
They beat the Lions 13-7, holding the Lions to 1 score.
The blew out the Cowboys by 18, in Dallas.
They beat the Rams 23-6, the same team we beat as badly.

Look, the Bears and Packers can only play the teams on their schedule. We are better than the Bears. We kicked their butts. And we whipped Houston, the best team in the AFC.

But the Bears haven't lost to anyone they should beat, as we have a few times.

The W's and L's count no matter tho they are against, and how ugly it was.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Look, the Bears and Packers can only play the teams on their schedule. We are better than the Bears. We kicked their butts. And we whipped Houston, the best team in the AFC.

Seems like your trying to say the Bears are really good by pointing out the common opps and how they beat them better than we did..

So what does that say about BARLEY beating the Panthers? Are they really that good if they can barley beat the Panthers? See how silly it sounds that way?

Heard this today

If the Bears would have had Brandon Marshall out, Forte out, other wr Bennett out, would they have scored over 20 points on the Jags?

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears schedule gets increasing more difficult from here on out. Sitting at 6-1, the Bears have five road games and four home games. Road games include @Minnesota, @Detroit and @San Francisco. Home games include Green Bay, Minnesota and Houston. The Bears have a difficult road going forward.

The Bears also have a lot of questions: How many hits can Cutler take this year? Can the Bears win without a defensive touchdown? How long will Urlacher's knee hold up?

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I say that all of the time: The Bears are very good at beating the teams they are supposed to beat.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh you mean we might have to go into solider field and play them for the NFC championship?

Meh

I know Matt Ryan has an abysmal playoff record, but the road to the Super Bowl might run through Atlanta this year. The Falcons look like the real deal on offense and defense. Saying that, I have no confidence in Matt Ryan in the playoffs, but after Week 8 they look like the team to beat.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know Matt Ryan has an abysmal playoff record, but the road to the Super Bowl might run through Atlanta this year. The Falcons look like the real deal on offense and defense. Saying that, I have no confidence in Matt Ryan in the playoffs, but after Week 8 they look like the team to beat.

Unfortunately we know all too well how tough it's been for #1 seeds

Reaction score

The road to the superbowl when through Atlanta in 2010 too. We have the Falcons # until proven otherwise.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
The road to the superbowl when through Atlanta in 2010 too. We have the Falcons # until proven otherwise.
Falcons don't run the ball enough. They live and die by the pass when they run into a team in the playoffs that takes it away from them. Currently they are passing the ball 63% of the time. It will come back to bite them.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excuse me, but with that loss by the Bears on Sunday 11/11/12, the Packers should be in 1st place in the division if it wasn't for the Seattle crap.

Secondly, if (and when.) the Packers win next Sunday that SHOULD propel us into 1st as the Bears are facing off against the 49ers. As we witnessed on Sunday, when the Bears actually play a team with a winning record, they lose. Even if Alex Smith is out for the 49ers and Cutler is back I still think the 49ers beat the snot outta the Bears.

Reaction score
The Seattle game is over and the Packers lost. NOW, let's continue to win and hope the Bears will start to stub their toe's. The Vikings will take care of themselves and the Lion's......................will continue to be the Lion's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts