I don't normally share memes, but this one made me laugh..

SnakePlissken

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That cracked me up. Living in Dallas the past couple of weeks has been a truly hilarious experience. Just to be safe I covered up the Packers logo on my wallet Sunday night when I went out and grabbed a burger, lord knows what would have wound up on it. I'd already had the kid at the supermarket try to debate me over the call after he saw it.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That cracked me up. Living in Dallas the past couple of weeks has been a truly hilarious experience. Just to be safe I covered up the Packers logo on my wallet Sunday night when I went out and grabbed a burger, lord knows what would have wound up on it. I'd already had the kid at the supermarket try to debate me over the call after he saw it.
1st post? Welcome!

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm pleasantly surprised by how chilled out the Cowboys fan base has been about the Packers. ?Usually if you lose in a play off it's all fire and brimstone for a week. Instead I've seen a lot written about how it was a good season and how much fans enjoyed this season's games. I maintain that the Cowboys have no dislike of the Green Bay Packers, I think, that like the Steelers, they're seen as old-school success stories and worthy of respect.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

Three co-workers of mine had to attend a "seminar" in Austin on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. They say seminar...I say "junket"... anyway, they said the Cowboys' fans were cool. Said 3/4 of them saw the call for what it was.

SnakePlissken

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pleasantly surprised by how chilled out the Cowboys fan base has been about the Packers. ?Usually if you lose in a play off it's all fire and brimstone for a week. Instead I've seen a lot written about how it was a good season and how much fans enjoyed this season's games. I maintain that the Cowboys have no dislike of the Green Bay Packers, I think, that like the Steelers, they're seen as old-school success stories and worthy of respect.

Maybe you've been lucky, but that hasn't been my experience. I think it was just yesterday I was watching a story on the ABC affiliate here in Dallas about all the Cowboys fans rooting for Seattle over Green Bay, even though they used to hate Seattle quite a bit for that playoff game where Romo fumbled the hold. I've only met one Cowboys fan who thinks it was the right call. At work he showed me the Cowboys board, and it seemed about split in half over the call. As do callers on local sports radio and the local sports talking heads. On the post game shows I heard both Drew Pearson and Tony Casillas say that it was a catch and the refs got it wrong.

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing it as a catch or not is completely different to wishing I'll on Greenbay.
I'm a regular on two Cowboys forums and the only fans I've seen write anything negative about the Packers are those that are negative about everything, especially about the Cowboys.
Now you know of two Cowboys fans who hope you win :)

Members online

Latest posts