I don't know about you guys...but...

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all honesty...

I'm pretty excited for Brett Favre.

He gets to live in NY(I visited 2 weeks ago and have gone every year..I love it there)...
The owner of the jets said he can hunt at on his New Jersey property whenever he wants...
His wife Deanna can shop in manhattan and spend all of his 12 million for the year.

He has outsold all the jerseys on the team already...
He meets the mayor.
He has Bubba Franks to translate the offense for him(which is essentially the same offense
and just new terms..Brett will pick that up pretty easily).
He has the best offensive line that free agency could buy.
He has two 4.3 40 yard dash receivers...who are itching for a QB who can throw deep...
He gets to play the PATRIOTS twice a year!
Favre vs Brady twice a year..is actually pretty exciting...

We get to see Favre vs the Baltimore Ravens...the Chargers...teams..we never seen him
play against very often.

This is going to be pretty exciting.

I'm actually happy that Brett chose the Jets...

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i know that favre will try his best to feel like hes in green bay i know he will

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it is just what he needs to get his competitve juices flowing. I look for him to have a very good year. Jets go 10-6. GB gets a 2nd round pick for him. :clap:

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
itd be a new ,good start and fresh talent,and hell be happy whereever they go so that means hes out of my hair and w dont have to worry about espn with favre on every segment!

Jay Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cal2GreenBay said:
In all honesty...
He has Bubba Franks to translate the offense for him(which is essentially the same offense
and just new terms..Brett will pick that up pretty easily).
He has the best offensive line that free agency could buy.
He has two 4.3 40 yard dash receivers...who are itching for a QB who can throw deep...
He gets to play the PATRIOTS twice a year!
Favre vs Brady twice a year..is actually pretty exciting...

We get to see Favre vs the Baltimore Ravens...the Chargers...teams..we never seen him
play against very often.

This is going to be pretty exciting.

I'm actually happy that Brett chose the Jets...

I can't speak for the offense, but it's not the West Coast, and he hasn't worked with the receivers either.

Favre may be better than Pennington on the deep ball, but that isn't saying much. The deep ball really isn't Favre's strength.

Brady cleaned up on Favre the last time they faced; don't know that it's necessarily that great a match-up (and QBs don't really match up against each other anyway.)

Good luck to him though. Many things could happen; I'd wager more on struggling than success.

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish brett the best, but.. i have a feeling hes not gonna have a rather smooth transition from GB to NY.. there coaching staff and style is totally diffrent the what we had here..

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson21 said:
I wish brett the best, but.. i have a feeling hes not gonna have a rather smooth transition from GB to NY.. there coaching staff and style is totally diffrent the what we had here..
How many different coaches and coaching styles did he have in GB? I don't think that will phase him much.
It will take him a little while to learn his receivers but he has been thru that before too. He will do fine.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sure hope he does well. In a way I'm excited. I got the Sunday ticket and I'll still be there for every Pack game but now I'll be there for all the Jets games too. I'm glad they don't play each other and if the do in the SB I'd love to deal with it then

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts