I don't get it

OP
OP
W

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know who Colledge looks alot like right now.. Mike Wahle in his first full season at Guard.. I kept seeing Wahle out there with the same type of issues of playing high and being unsure of his assignments.. hopefully with more time he will blossom into the second comming of Mike Wahle for the Packers.

It was the technique issues he had to overcome last year to get back into the lineup.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just read that Colledge is playing with the first team in practice today...im assuimg hell start sunday

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I just read that Colledge is playing with the first team in practice today...im assuimg hell start sunday

I think MM comments were to put him on notice so to speak.. I won't be surpised if he struggles if he is sat down. Nor would I be surprised if he has a whale of a game after getting called out.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
according to mm speach today they are going to play all 4 guards at practice.....whomever plays best will get the start

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brennan1884 said:

I think MM comments were to put him on notice so to speak.. I won't be surpised if he struggles if he is sat down. Nor would I be surprised if he has a whale of a game after getting called out.

And that's football player! I am SO SICK of people saying that coaches should be more respectful of their players, not calling them out, not yelling, not disciplining. This is football. It's war. you line up. knock the **** out of each other. repeat. If you can't handle being called a *****, maybe that's because you are one. When a real man gets called out, he demonstrates that the accusation is incorrect. Let's hope Colledge responds like a real football player.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
And that's football player! I am SO SICK of people saying that coaches should be more respectful of their players, not calling them out, not yelling, not disciplining. This is football. It's war. you line up. knock the **** out of each other. repeat. If you can't handle being called a *****, maybe that's because you are one. When a real man gets called out, he demonstrates that the accusation is incorrect. Let's hope Colledge responds like a real football player.
:yeah: :beer:

Pack93z

Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

Amen.. that was the point of the Colledge thread.. demand that this player elevates his game. He has 20 games under his belt.. stand up and play or let someone else step in.

OP
OP
W

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not think MM would blink sitting Colledge or whoever else needs to. I will also say that remembering back to when he was sat down last year Colledge basically said "hey, I wasn't doing the job, I've got work to do, and that's what I'm going to do.

You want your "0" line together if at all possible but if Colledge is consistantly a problem I don't think MM will hesitate pulling him and doesn't appear to be the type to worry about hurting anybody's feelings. I think if Coston's ankle was better he is capable of taking that spot.

They've said good things about him all year.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah you have to like where this team's collective head is at for this quarter of the season. I hope through the competition over the week that we see positives from that on Sunday. I don't know about you guys, but I reeeeally want to cream the Vikings this Sunday. :)

Pack93z

Reaction score
Yeah you have to like where this team's collective head is at for this quarter of the season. I hope through the competition over the week that we see positives from that on Sunday. I don't know about you guys, but I reeeeally want to cream the Vikings this Sunday. :)

Two lumps of sugar too please. :)

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DarkaneRules said:

Two lumps of sugar too please. :)

we all do , it goes without saying