I didn't know Kampman was hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't realize he was hurt and not playing in the game. Oh, wait he did play and was non existant.

Maybe now people will realize that he ia average at best when it comes to DE's in the NFL!!!

Yes I know he has heart and a great work ethic and he is our best D-lineman....which should scare everyone of us by the way!!!

Now, I am not ripping him I'm just saying he is soooooo over paid it's stupid.

So now I prepare for the bashing!!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
krd005 said:
I didn't realize he was hurt and not playing in the game. Oh, wait he did play and was non existant.

Maybe now people will realize that he ia average at best when it comes to DE's in the NFL!!!

Yes I know he has heart and a great work ethic and he is our best D-lineman....which should scare everyone of us by the way!!!

Now, I am not ripping him I'm just saying he is soooooo over paid it's stupid.

So now I prepare for the bashing!!!

What?? Kampman didn't have a dominating performance in the first preseason game this season? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OP
OP
K

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He doesn't dominate....that was more of my point and too many people think he's the next coming.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't recall many in here saying anything about Kampman being dominating or the next coming anything.

The guy is consistant against both the run and pass and gives a great effort every play.

Dominating? No. When was he ever put on a pedestal? I haven't seen it.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate him a 7 or 8. He is not dominating but above average and very consistent. This is pre season also, ******.

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Some of the "fans" already sound like the Packers had just finished
another 4-12 season..... :roll:

Keep cool. Don't paw the ground to much. It disturbes the neighbours.

OP
OP
K

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand it's pre-season trust me. It just bothers me when we as fans over rate players. I was trying to make a point that he is average that's all. And he played average during the game.

Rating him a 7 is a little high in my book

We have bigger issues then him that's for sure!

Such as: will we be able to run the ball?
will we be able to stop the pass?
will we finish the season with a QB that is not in a body bag?

So, I guess I was just venting when I started theis thread.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kampman is basically another Vonnie Holliday: Stout against the run, but an average pass rusher. However, he improved his pass rushing last season, and maybe he will continue to improve.

I thought the title of this post was serious until I read the message, because Kampman didn't do anything. KGB was getting some pressure on the QB, and it would've been nice to have some pressure from the other side.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kampman was a Fifth round pick, he got mad when the whole team wasnt at the OTA's why are you basically bashing him? Kampman isnt just average he is above not HOF. He seems like a team player and a smart one. It is preseason and week 1 at that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts