I didnt know Clifton was hurt..

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay - Already missing right tackle Mark Tauscher, the Green Bay Packers added left tackle Chad Clifton to their injury report as questionable with a hamstring three days before they meet the Seattle Seahawks at Qwest Field.

Clifton practiced Wednesday, was off with the rest of the team on Thanksgiving Day and then did nothing Friday other than observe practice.

Reporters were unaware that Clifton was injured when offensive coordinator Jeff Jagodzinski was asked about the fact that he didn't work.

"Day off," Jagodzinski said. "The guy's been in the league. The extra day he had yesterday, he'll be fine."

Left guard Daryn Colledge shifted outside and replaced Clifton, with rookie Tony Palmer working with the No. 1 offense at left guard.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Given the title of the thread, I'm tempted to ask, what did you think, Heathie?

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really have to wonder if that massive injury he suffered in 2002, due to the Warren Sapp cheap shot, is coming back to haunt him. If this is the case, the Packers may need to draft another left tackle or else move Colledge over there and get another guard.

Members online

Latest posts