1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I challenge everyone to take the Zartan challenge next week vs the Hawks

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zartan, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Zartan

Zartan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +293
    This challenge goes out to anyone thats gunna be in the chatbox next week during the Hawks game. The challenge is no one saying The Season is Over or any of that crap if the game might go south or something bad happens. No more bitching and moaning for one week please.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,013
    Did a pig just fly overhead ???? It`s not going to happen.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Half Empty

Half Empty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +661
    Then the point of the chat box (truth in advertising - haven't used the one on this site) is just to have people telling each other that the team looks great, we'll fix that, the season isn't only not over but the Lombardi is ours, etc.?

4. Joe Nor Cal Packer

Joe Nor Cal Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +122
    As Bill points out, this forum won't stay quiet IF the Packers don't win next week. In fact, it won't be quiet WHEN the Packers win. Yesterday's game is a good example. A lot of things went right in a win, and winning is all that matters. Yet the run D played terribly and that will likely result in posts calling for Capers' head.

I don't like Capers, but he had a good plan yesterday and the players didn't execute. Lots of people will disagree.

So if the Packers lose to Seattle, probably the preponderance of posts will signal the (premature) death of the Packers' SB hopes. On this forum, I've learned it's best to stick to your guns, don't engage in a #%^#ing contest with anyone, and roll with it. It's a good forum. A little "stat happy" at times but that's ok.

5. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +4,176
    I accept the Zartan challenge!! You'll read nothing at all negative from me!

(caveat: I've never 'chatted' here or anywhere else during a Packers game - instead I'm busy watching the game.)

6. Sky King

Sky King Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +957
    In this case, monkeys must fly out of butts.