I challenge everyone to take the Zartan challenge next week vs the Hawks

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
This challenge goes out to anyone thats gunna be in the chatbox next week during the Hawks game. The challenge is no one saying The Season is Over or any of that crap if the game might go south or something bad happens. No more *****ing and moaning for one week please.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

This challenge goes out to anyone thats gunna be in the chatbox next week during the Hawks game. The challenge is no one saying The Season is Over or any of that crap if the game might go south or something bad happens. No more *****ing and moaning for one week please.

Did a pig just fly overhead ???? It`s not going to happen.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Then the point of the chat box (truth in advertising - haven't used the one on this site) is just to have people telling each other that the team looks great, we'll fix that, the season isn't only not over but the Lombardi is ours, etc.?

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As Bill points out, this forum won't stay quiet IF the Packers don't win next week. In fact, it won't be quiet WHEN the Packers win. Yesterday's game is a good example. A lot of things went right in a win, and winning is all that matters. Yet the run D played terribly and that will likely result in posts calling for Capers' head.

I don't like Capers, but he had a good plan yesterday and the players didn't execute. Lots of people will disagree.

So if the Packers lose to Seattle, probably the preponderance of posts will signal the (premature) death of the Packers' SB hopes. On this forum, I've learned it's best to stick to your guns, don't engage in a #%^#ing contest with anyone, and roll with it. It's a good forum. A little "stat happy" at times but that's ok.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I accept the Zartan challenge!! You'll read nothing at all negative from me!

(caveat: I've never 'chatted' here or anywhere else during a Packers game - instead I'm busy watching the game.)

Members online

Latest posts