1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I can't deal with anything anymore

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Green_Bay_Packers, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +112
    My life is a mess and I am leaving the forum for a while i feel depressed and want to sort everything out Cya all soon

2. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry you feel depressed, we all have our down days, they do get better. Hope your back with us very soon. Take care of yourself

3. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hurry back and take care. Hopefully things will straighten out soon for you.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Your just a youngin'.
    What can be so bad that your life is a mess?
    PM me if you want.........we can discuss it.
    Whatever it is.......school, family, whatever, it will improve. It might not seem like it now, but trust me, I have seen some mighty gloomy days, yet I'm still here.
    I'll try to help you, if you let me.

5. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Things suck on my end right now too. Cost of everything is so high, and I might be losing my job soon - all I can do is hope for the best and try to stop worrying so I can sleep.

6. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matthew 6:25-27

Important lesson about worrying. It will add nothing to your life. Planning for your future is good but worrying about isn't.
    JMO

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Such true words. I try to live by them, but fail miserably.
    I try not to worry.......and that the hardest thing NOT to do.

8. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    At least check in once in awhile, will ya?

9. ElleBlue

ElleBlue Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Step into Cheesy's office. You'll feel better in no time.

10. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    G_B_P... I was about your age when my world was turned upside down and I almost lost my very life in a accident. Gone was my dreams of playing ball at the college level or more.. gone was everything I worked my whole life up to that point for.. the training 3 + hours a day, the running, lifting, etc. Gone was my thought, hopes and dreams of what I thought was my dream life..

Life is a funny thing, there is always a silver lining if you look for it.

Depression and loss was part of a couple of years of my life... as you say I was at a loss, my life was a mess.

Why am I saying this?

Keep your head up, wits about you and take one day at a time. Life will come back around and the days will fall into place. When "the mess" of life is at its worst, plan for the now.. the future will snap into place as soon as you get a grip on the now.

Not sure what is happening in your life, but it will get better if you allow it to.. life that is.

Just keep smiling and know that it will be a brighter day tomorrow.

11. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Hang in there GBP. Open up, seek out some on this board as I am sure there is someone who either has been through what you are going through, or is an expert in the area that you need advice.

the worst thing you can do during down time is to withdraw and isolate yourself. you arent the first to go through what you are going through and I am sure you won't be the last. I will also bet you arent the only one on this board that is/was going through your situation.

Feel free to PM me and let's see if someone here can offer assistance.

Reach out.

12. ElleBlue

ElleBlue Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pack 93Z, I didn't know all that happened to you. Did you play football? Thanks for sharing. It's times like this when people need some encouragement from someone who's been there.

13. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    my latest favorite quote is "that which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger" after my divorce, my ex has decided his 5 year old twin boys mean nothing to him anymore & while he still has visitation with them, it is very strained & they come home everytime from his house in tears. it KILLS me inside every single time that happens BUT i've met a wonderful man who cares about the boys & me more than my ex ever did. so i always look forward & never back. life's about changing, nothing EVER stays the same. hang in there.

14. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Yeah I went to quite a few regional camps and lined up and held my own with some guys that went onto the NFL.. things were falling into place just fine until bang.. they where gone..

So like everyone I have a story.. pieces can be picked up and "the puzzle" of life can be put together again, might not look the same but sometimes change isn't so bad.

Reminds me of a quote..

Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you. ~ Wally "Famous" Amos

15. Green_Bay_Packers

Ratings:
    +112
    well i thought about suicide but I don't know why,don't worry i don't plan to take my life but I thought about it today

16. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I, as i'm sure others here, have had that same thought. You are not alone on that my friend.
    As i stated before, i'm here, if you want to talk about it.

17. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings:
    +0

I have talked to you before, just PM me and I will help you as best as I can. You know I have always been here for you.

I myself have never contemplated suicide, but I know a few who have. You have to let people in and talk about it, it will help. Life is a very precious gift, and we are all on this earth for a reason. Dont ever give up when times get you down, look always to the future, never look at the past. :)

18. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    GBP it will all be cool in the end. Things change with time.

19. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

I think what might help you is if you focus on the positives. No matter how big or small they may be, focus on them and be thankful for them. For me during my rough times I went with my health and athleticism, of course Keiana too but I think you're a bit younger and have no children.

If you have a car, bike, rollerblades, whatever and whatever. Find hobbies to do to keep your mind off the negatives in life.

Something I've heard said before and believe in... if god didn't think you could handle it, you wouldn't be experiencing it. Meaning, god will never throw anything at you that you can not handle. Really think about that. It's quite deep.

I hope things get better for you.

20. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't.

Have something to look forward to. Set a goal.

If you don't have something to look forward to, the future looks bleak. If you do, then it's easier to deal with.

21. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    come on bro what is wrong?

22. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings:
    +0
    I dont mean to speak for him here, but I have been talking to him and he seems to be doing just fine now. Just thought I would update you all. We have talked many times before, I think he was just going through a rough time like we all do once in a while. But I think hes okay.

23. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Heather. :cool:

24. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings:
    +0

Your very welcome Zombie!!! How are you handling the heat in sunny CA??

25. Green_Bay_Packers

Ratings:
    +112
    Seriously what is there to look forward to?

I cut my wrists last night, i ain't told anyone ARGH i'm so angry with myself this morning

Yeah i let everyone down Sorry Guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.