I called it!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are your bold predictions for '07? I got 2:

1) Cullen Jenkins makes the Pro Bowl,
2) Driver finally makes double digit TDs. He was at 9 twice and 8 once. With Jennings and Jones, he's finally going to see less double coverage and can cut loose.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With a resurgent defense, Al Harris will finally get the exposure and recognition needed to finally get him to the Pro-Bowl. I mean, heck, all he does week in and week out is take away an opponent's #1 WR!!

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre goes to the pro-bowl
Kampman has dbl digit sacks
Packers win 9 behind defense, and #4's arm
the rushing game nets 1200 yrds between three RB
1.Jackson
2. White
3. Morency.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We start out 3-4 but finish winning 7 out of the last 9 and make the playoffs edging Chicago with a better division record and win the North.

We reestablish our Lambeau playoff dynasty with a playoff home victory and in the NFC Championship Game we are in New Orleans and.........

......I think that's bold enough isn't it?

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The vikings suck, (not too bold just obvious) the bears flop and the lions dont live up to expectations. The pack wins the division, Morency wins starting job, And for the last bold prediction i say the packers lead the league in giveaways/takeaways.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will drink way too many beers during all Pack games this year.
Favre breaks Elways wins and Marinos all-time td records by the 5th game.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
pack_in_black said:
Chuckwood=Pro Bowl

HOMER.... :)

I hardly think that 8 picks and a TD is undeserving of a pro bowl, but he got shafted. Another year with that stat line and you can lock it up!

I agree.. just giving grief... trying to lighten this crank-fest up a bit... the season is almost here...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

We are getting ready to kick some ***... :twisted:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love it when you guys start an outrageous joke thread, filled with facetiousness, hilariousness, and downright waggery. :thumbsup:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the best preseason in several years, and improvement on special teams and at the safety position, I predict a 10-6 record and a wildcard spot for the Packers. The running game has been the only major deficiency in the preseason, and I think it will come around.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love it when you guys start an outrageous joke thread, filled with facetiousness, hilariousness, and downright waggery. :thumbsup:
Yup!
We do that all the time! But we get tired of talking about the Vikings, so we start PACKER threads! :lol:

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers win the NFC North and go to the playoffs as the conference third seed. Beyond that, my crystal ball gets foggy... ;)

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Pack93z said:
pack_in_black said:
Chuckwood=Pro Bowl

HOMER.... :)

I hardly think that 8 picks and a TD is undeserving of a pro bowl, but he got shafted. Another year with that stat line and you can lock it up!

I agree.. just giving grief... trying to lighten this crank-fest up a bit... the season is almost here...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

We are getting ready to kick some ***... :twisted:

I was pretty sure, i just gotta stand up for my man Chuck!

Members online

Latest posts