I Believe in this Team

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sold this team is ready to make a long playoff run. All the important phases of the game are trending in the right direction for the team. The run game has become respectable over the last 5 games. Rodgers turned in vintage Rodgers performance the past couple games. And the defense is becoming dominant with key players getting healthy. Matthews and Neal are becoming a force, Hayward and Shields have solidified the secondary, and we are getting Woodson back for the safety position soon. Battle-tested all year, it's ready for the grind of the playoffs. I believe. http://wp.me/p29VCs-dR

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's what I know about the NFL: it's all about athletes and matchups and AGS(any given Sunday). The Packers creamed the Texans(as did the Vikings) but lost, badly to the Giants(who have been pounded by other teams) and lost to Luck against Indy. I like the Packers chances, but it they go up against Atlanta, the Falcons want to kick the Packers heineys for blistering them a few years ago. Then there's Seattle. Seattle is as hot, or hotter, than Green Bay, humiliating San Fran who beat the Packers.
It's all a tossup, and if you think otherwise, you are a fool.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Here's what I know about the NFL: it's all about athletes and matchups and AGS(any given Sunday). The Packers creamed the Texans(as did the Vikings) but lost, badly to the Giants(who have been pounded by other teams) and lost to Luck against Indy. I like the Packers chances, but it they go up against Atlanta, the Falcons want to kick the Packers heineys for blistering them a few years ago. Then there's Seattle. Seattle is as hot, or hotter, than Green Bay, humiliating San Fran who beat the Packers.
I said it once, I'll say it again. Seattle defense is overrated and offense underrated. Other than that you're right.

Gotta say though, with our run game working and the line holding, Rodgers has to be having a lot of fun on the pitch.

OP
OP
BorderRivals.com

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I get this a lot from Vikes fans up in Minnesota. We lost badly to SF and NYG, thus, I'm ridiculous for believing in this team so much. But, it's all about when you play teams too. SF was first game of year when we had Jarrett Bush playing a prominent role on defense b/c House was injured and we didn't trust our rookies yet. Not that he's the only reason we lost, but it goes to show how different of a team we were back then. And the NYG game was kind of like our Houston game. We caught them at the wrong time - everyone doubting them, coming off a bye, and needing the victory bad. With all that being said, the trends are what sells me on this team: improved rushing and line play, Claymaker's dominant return, Neal and Raji picking up their performance, and Shields solidifying the secondary. When we get Jordy and Woodson fully healthy, I like the makeup of this team come playoffs. AGS, but I believe the Packers are the team to beat AGS with its current makeup.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Atlanta, San Francisco, Washington, Seattle..... they are all teams that will be dangerous in the playoffs.

Add Green Bay to that list and put them near the top.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts