1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I am very impressed by Reggie Bush though

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by TOPackerFan, Jan 5, 2006.

1. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good Lord is this kid amazing.

2. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You must have meant Vince Young.;)

3. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Him too. Wow.

LenDel White was pretty awesome as well as was the whole USC OL, especially that LG.

4. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I loved what Young did. Man that kid stepped up big time! And then Bush is superb. But IMO, I think White might be a better back than Bush at the NFL level. Call me nuts, but its just my opinion.

It was very telling when on 4th and 2, Caroll went with White instead of Bush.

5. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That game was just crazy period. I'm really happy Texas won, but I'm glad they "barely" did as it made for a really good time.

6. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bush is good but I was more impressed with Lendale White. He reminded me of John Brockington.

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    4th and 2 and bush was sitting on the sideline? That tells you something about bush, he's not a goal line player.

I wouldn't take Bush in the draft, atleast not number one if I had a RB like D. Davis. Something about Bush worries me in the NFL. He doesn't run between tackles well and i only see him being good on sweeps or when he gets in the open. Maybe flip him to WR?

8. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know guys. Bush had 174 yards on 19 touches. He looks pretty specialy to me.

I'm concerned about Young's delivery but he's a playmaker. That was really impressive last night.

9. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Agreed ZTC Reggie Bush looks like a mirror image of Antwaan Randle El. The kid has blinding speed but i don't think he is built to take the beating at running back in the NFL. If he puts on his aerial show in the Nfl i don't think he will last very long before a hard hitting saftey ends his career Quick.

10. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Z2C, I agree with you that Bush isn't a short yardage runner. But the fact is in crunch time, you want your best players out there, and White was out there, not Bush.

Bush does have strength, as evident when he pushed Matt L. into the endzone to complete a come from behind win, but I still would have thought they let Bush use his speed and try and get the first down, instead of using power. I wouldn't mind if the packers got White in the later rounds! (Although with his 3 TD performance, its highly unlikly now)

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well.....i'm sure both Leinart and Bush will be gone by the 5th pick anyway. I wonder WHO TT will go after?