1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I am SICK of these close losses!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 98Redbird, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 98Redbird

98Redbird Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +240
    This McCarthy coached team, you can pretty much bank on either blowing a team out, or losing. I am SICK of EVERY SINGLE CLOSE GAME that we are a part of we lose!!!!

I'm so pissed I can't see straight! That special teams play where the lineman ******* returned it 75 yards! WTF!?!?!?!?

I'm done before my head explodes...

On a positive note, Flynn played very well all things considered...

2. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    Get some perspective.

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,480
    and put it in threads already made discussing it

4. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    Those were the Super Bowl favorites and we took them to the limit... without Rodgers.

I honestly feel like we won. And I feel damn proud of this team for showing heart and showing up and punching New England right in the mouth.

I realize close losses hurt, but as was said earlier we need some perspective. This wasn't supposed to be close.

I'm not saying we'll win the Super Bowl, hell we're going to have to fight to get into the Playoffs, but remember the roll that New York went on in '07 after taking New England to the limit at the end of the year. Just something I thought I'd point out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.