I am in Dallas for the week...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
And wearing the Green and Gold proudly, it has been an interesting week. :lol:

Been flipped off a few times, but more apparent is the Packer fans around these parts, I have been pulled up next to on 35 here and been given the thumbs up on the Favre hat more than a few times.

The lady at the grocery store even wanted a picture with my Favre 421 hat and Gravedigger jersey...

Anyways, we have more support here than I anticipated, by the way, I will be making a trip to Cowboy HQ tomorrow AM and will be sure to wear the Green and Gold for effect.

Hope all are well and speak with you folks next week.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have Fun.

I love Dallas as a city. It ranks right up with Atlanta, Montreal, and Scottsdale AZ for the most beautiful women in a city.

YOU MUST! I MEAN MUST. Go to LAWRY"S Prime Rib. It is known world wide. It is by far the best I have ever had. It is not even close.

Stay away from the "Dry County" near Irving. No Booze!

R.P.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have fun and hurry back. You should be safe enough in your green and gold. I think Dallas fans are relitively harmless. They just talk big.

PS. Remember to say Y'all and pardner alot.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Have Fun.

I love Dallas as a city. It ranks right up with Atlanta, Montreal, and Scottsdale AZ for the most beautiful women in a city.

YOU MUST! I MEAN MUST. Go to LAWRY"S Prime Rib. It is known world wide. It is by far the best I have ever had. It is not even close.

Stay away from the "Dry County" near Irving. No Booze!

R.P.
Oh....PRIME RIB!!! My FAVORITE!!!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been flipped off a few times....

Oh well 93z, since you're in Dallas maybe you could challenge them to another game........

perhaps one that is suitable.......

Say chess...... yes, that's it a chess game ......

but you will need an appropriate chess set......

Aha............. this one will work just fine!

Sheep vs. Cows :rotflmao:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

jessefly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

Oh well 93z, since you're in Dallas maybe you could challenge them to another game........

i wish i had enough free time to surf the net for goofy pictures......oh wait, i have a life.....ha

jessefly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And wearing the Green and Gold proudly, it has been an interesting week. :lol:

Been flipped off a few times, but more apparent is the Packer fans around these parts, I have been pulled up next to on 35 here and been given the thumbs up on the Favre hat more than a few times.

The lady at the grocery store even wanted a picture with my Favre 421 hat and Gravedigger jersey...

Anyways, we have more support here than I anticipated, by the way, I will be making a trip to Cowboy HQ tomorrow AM and will be sure to wear the Green and Gold for effect.

Hope all are well and speak with you folks next week.

i almost forgot pack93z, when you say gravedigger jersey are you talkin about monster trucks? i live in north carolina right down the road from, what i guess you could call, gravedigger headquarters in kitty hawk

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i almost forgot pack93z, when you say gravedigger jersey are you talkin about monster trucks? i live in north carolina right down the road from, what i guess you could call, gravedigger headquarters in kitty hawk

He's talkin about the one and only Gilbert Brown.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
Pack93z said:

i wish i had enough free time to surf the net for goofy pictures......oh wait, i have a life.....ha
Actually, he has nothing BUT "goofy pictures!" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
Well we made it back late last night, actually glad to be back in the cold and snow. ;)

Busy couple of days, Christmas with the inlaws and jamming a couple of sites in as well.. I got to go take a tour of the new stadium being built and the technology department there.. my Brother in Law is a consultant with the firm installing the computer system.. the one cavet was no pictures. :( Thought about trying to upload a virus into the server farm, maybe a nice new years gift for Jerry. :lol:

Also took in a tour of the Texas motor speedway and got to turn two laps on the track in the tour van... only 80mph though.. bummer..

Here are a few pics..

Also took in Busch stadium on the way back through, Tristian's favorite team..

2000+ miles in 6 days... yuck!

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
Pack93z said:

I thought about asking about the playoffs, but alas I thought better of it.. :lol:

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
Now about the Dallas fans and their thoughts.. most were happy to see the Vikes fall out of the playoffs because they didn't want to face them. And most expect a Dallas vs Green Bay meeting for the rights to go to the superbowl.

Most are not big Jess fans right now and are somewhat concerned with the Cowbilly's play right now. I smelt the fear amongst most I talked about, or maybe they were just being nice to someone in Green and Gold.

Funny story about the gent that showed us around Texas Motor Speedway.. lifetime Cowboy fan and probably near 75 to 80 years old... he had nothing good to say about Jerry Jones. Greedy SOB he called Jones.. enjoyed it!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jerry Jones = The Emperor. Lamar Hunt tried like hell to restore balance to the force, but the Dark Side is powerful.

Reasons I hate the Cowboys:
Jerry Jones
Barry Switzer

there's a whole lot more, but that's all the farther I need to go.

Members online

Latest posts