I am hopeful, but it doesn't hurt to see what we have

alien visitor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense is mostly healthy, some playing hurt but it is that time of year. We will soon see where we are at.

The offense is also sore, but we need to know about LT and CENTER. Do we have a future there? We know RT is a must upgrade, do we have the guy?

Now, do we have a back-up QB?

D

Deleted member 6794

It's possible Bryan Bulaga could be the LT of the future, but so far nobody knows cause we haven't seen him play there. There's a chance Bakhtiari could move to RT and I think Sherrod is in the mix as well.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
December is the time to win and make the playoffs. It's not the time to evaluate players to decide if they should be around next season.
Yeah, or discuss draft pics.
Crikey people! Wait until the off season. And if you can't wait that long, at least until WE ALL hear the fat lady singing.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offensive line is not the most crucial upgrade. They've actually had a nice year, and that's without Bulaga and Tretter.

Defense needs the most attention, in multiple places.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I am completely comfortable with Bak. C is a bit murkier and depends on if we can get EDS to stay for a little while longer and Tretter's development. Thank God the kid realized he was going to play C for us and started preparing.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Bulaga can RT if he can ever stay healthy, and If Sherrod manages to live up to his darkhorse designation Bak at RT wouldn be a bad idea either.

Flynn is fine as a backup. Mac already addressed his mechanics, but it's painfully obvious his elbow is still an issue. Run him through the QB school again and he'll be fine.

Members online

Latest posts