I am from Missouri also!!!!!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Noisey Packer Fan- Welcome aboard the Best Packer Forum around, And big hello from a long time Packer Fan located in De Pere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field. Sounds like you have a real nice and intellegent family there in Mizz. DePere is the home of St Norbert College where The Packers live (in the college's dormitories) during Packer Summer Training camp and eat their meals in the college's cafeteria (starting July 26th), and have since Vince Lombardi coached the Packers.

PackerCoz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Show Me State...

From one fellow Missourian to another Missourian...

Welcome to the Packer Forum! Glad to have ya aboard, and look forward to your posts! Now, all you have to do is show all of us why Missouri is nicknamed the "Show Me State"! :welcome:

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Noisey, glad to have you aboard. Wow, 2 from Missouri one right after the other, boom boom, take that Chiefs and Rams. :chest: :lol:

Looking forwards to your posts.
:welcome:

OP
OP
N

Noisey Packer Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya it is interresting being a Packer fan in old Mo but you would be suprised to see how many Packer fans there are here (of course we are like Visa we are every where you want to be) I have also noticed that :evil: Rams fans :evil: are very fickel they dont impress me much

Members online

Latest posts