I am disgusted.

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We scored 3 points in the second half. Once again, our play calling turned conservative after gaining a sizeable lead. I'd rather score 0 points in the first half and come back strong like we have done previously this year. 3rd and 2 on the Vikes 28 with under 2 minutes left, and we run a flipping draw to Fischer that is stuffed. Time for Sherman and Rossley to pack up and leave town. I know that it won't immediately turn around our team, but this organization has to appease the fans. Strap on your cajones TT.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couldnt agree more. Run a ******** draw with Fisher with a 3 time MVP for a QB behind center. IF these coaches don't have any more f*ckin sense than that, get rid of 'em all! I'm pissed

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was ridiculous. Never should have happened.

I can't even come up with the words to describe how I feel about this. This should have been a win - no problem.

The Packers really do suck. Favre's gonna retire this year if this crap keeps up.

I doubt the Packers will win the division or even make the playoffs now.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And our defense and Mike Sherman's #1 pick last year can't cover anyone. Carroll got buried again today play after play after play.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
And our defense and Mike Sherman's #1 pick last year can't cover anyone. Carroll got buried again today play after play after play.

Well, the defense was fine for the 1st half. I noticed in the 2nd half Collins was injured and out for the rest of the game. Could it be that he makes that much of a difference?

Also, I didn't think Carroll was that bad. There were a couple times where he clearly was outplayed and tried to get the refs to call a flag when there was no reason to.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i used to think that the pack had the best fans in the world but you read thru a few threads in here and it seems like the bandwagon is getting a little bit lighter.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think what you meant to say was "I doubt the Packers will get one of the wildcard spots or even win the division now".:D

pkrfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
i used to think that the pack had the best fans in the world but you read thru a few threads in here and it seems like the bandwagon is getting a little bit lighter.

Its because we do care about our team that we are upset....We aren't jumping ship...nobody said anything about that.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:

Not sure if you mean me or not, but I think I can remain a fan in good standing and admit the truth that the Packers suck right now. It's very plain to see this whether you support the Green & Gold or not. 1-5 is not the record of a great team.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pkrfan said:
sixone220 said:

Its because we do care about our team that we are upset....We aren't jumping ship...nobody said anything about that.

We hate to see our team lose, they suffer, we suffer.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry for the packers tough loss. I wish you guys would have beat minnesota but I guess Garcia and the lions will have to get revenge for you in a couple of weeks.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pkrfan said:
sixone220 said:

i agree...theyre my team, i spend money buying merchandise, i spend time watching games, following the team, posting on message boards, youre damn right i'm gonna make it known when im not happy about the team's performance

who honestly can keep anger levels low, especially after today, you know we've lost games this season by 2, 1, 3, and 3 points...it could just as easily be 5-1 if all goes well

and then there's the thought that it's over...face it IT'S OVER...i'm not gonna create hope where there is none to be had...1-5, two games out of the lead, we still have dates with cincy, atlanta, pitt, philly, seattle, a lot of teams that are better than us, yeah, teams that have a running back on their active roster

spillage

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:

The Pack has the best record for what, the last 10 years overall? I think they gained many fans through out this time period. If you get used to winning then losing is even more hard to deal with. As long as we don't regress to the Whitehurst/Middleton days it won't be that bad.

I am still a fan, but expect nothing this year. Things will really hurt when we lose a 3 time MVP. Get ready for some dark days. Picture being a Lions fan, no tradition, not much to cheer for and questionable hope for the future.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't really add anything else - you've said it all.....

Think about this for a moment....

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall, as Brett & Deanna discuss what happened today?
I know I would....

It disgusts me to no end to watch Sherman treat Favre like an underling....
Which he did almost all day long today.. runing commentary thru the QB Coach first....
What was that all about?

I would hope Brett stays around one more year...
Other things would have to change first....

Remember, there's several years left where Favre counts against the Salary Cap, too!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
spillage said:
sixone220 said:

The Pack has the best record for what, the last 10 years overall? I think they gained many fans through out this time period. If you get used to winning then losing is even more hard to deal with. As long as we don't regress to the Whitehurst/Middleton days it won't be that bad.

I am still a fan, but expect nothing this year. Things will really hurt when we lose a 3 time MVP. Get ready for some dark days. Picture being a Lions fan, no tradition, not much to cheer for and questionable hope for the future.

Sometimes a downturn is expected at one time or another.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
Maybe the Packers can name their 2005 season video "That 70s Show" :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts