I am better than YOU in fantasy football...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't believe me?

Then sign up for the Packerforum.com Fantasy Football Gold League!

It is a yahoo fantasy football league, with such competitive passionate folks like myself, and Zero2Cool.

It is not like any regular fantasy football league, and not only because it is a packerforum.com one. Most leagues are running back-favored, but the Gold league is a more balanced, and depth-oriented league. It is a 12 team league, and there are still spots open! Get involved! Win it all, and talk smack for an entire year!

If you are not already in the packerforum GREEN league, PM me, or just reply to this thread, and I will send you the info.

Tromadz Rules!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it is a live draft. Dont question the gold league, any cool idea you have...its already going down. Gold League Rules!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats...why you go to the league home page...where it has all this 'information' ...

-8 for zero being zero

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
thats...why you go to the league home page...where it has all this 'information' ...

-8 for zero being zero

I thought I said I didn't know what league I was in?? I also don't recall which Yahoo! ID I signed up with if I did sign up yet.

Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
No worries trom. You can do jus bout whatever you want and nothing will happen, cept a PM warning you, again. You've mastered walking the fine line of being banned and step back over when its made known. Someday, I want you to teach me that trick.

Dude, PM me. I just thought it wasn't the right thing to have in the packer fan forum.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Zero2Cool said:
No worries trom. You can do jus bout whatever you want and nothing will happen, cept a PM warning you, again. You've mastered walking the fine line of being banned and step back over when its made known. Someday, I want you to teach me that trick.

Dude, PM me. I just thought it wasn't the right thing to have in the packer fan forum.

Neither is having point for this point for that no point for this. It was cute the first few times, but now it's just annoying as hell.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
huh? where'd my post go?? did it get deleted?? sorry if me joking around with zero & trom upset somebody.

back to the topic...fantasy football isn't for this chick but have fun with it, guys!! :)

Members online

Latest posts