Hypothetical: Which Wildcard Team Should We Hope To Face In Playoffs?

Which Current Team Vying For 6th Seed Do We Want?

• Atlanta

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Chicago

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • NY Giants

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Seattle

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Tampa Bay

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol in other words you are supposed to look football knowledgeable by riding the fence?

no, he said basically its a stretch. Its a false pro packer statement that didnt come to pass.
Stop making excuses for him lol

I don't need excuses...

It was a stretch, and there is no odds maker that would say it wasn't. So please don't act your a genius fortune teller because you got one statement right.

And yes, I am Pro-Packer... And one of their most harsh critics at times, doesn't mean I irrational hate on them. That's just being salty. :roflmao:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
It was a stretch, and there is no odds maker that would say it wasn't. So please don't act your a genius fortune teller because you got one statement right.
Doesn't that fall under your definition of name-calling? :rolleyes: It was certainly mean spirited.

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't need excuses...

And yes, I am Pro-Packer... And one of their most harsh critics at times, doesn't mean I irrational hate on them. That's just being salty. :roflmao:

I made a definite statement and Was correct. I am the genius.
You sat on the fence saying "gee whiz, I dont know? it might happen"
I was correct. You werent. I win.

I will also be correct in saying both the Packers and Vikings win this weekend.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
This was written back when I was more optimistic. The idea of GB hosting the NFC Championship Game is pretty comical right now.

Seattle is a scary team. Some how with their mismatched offensive line and missing Lynch and Graham, the Seahawks offense is scoring points.
Lynch is back. Supposed to play sunday

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I made a definite statement and Was correct. I am the genius.
You sat on the fence saying "gee whiz, I dont know? it might happen"
I was correct. You werent. I win.

I will also be correct in saying both the Packers and Vikings win this weekend.

I feel like for some reason that isn't a direct quote... Odd to put quotes around something I never said.

But you were right. congrats :)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I wish I had a $1 for all the things I have predicted correctly in Sports, but if I lost a $1 for all the things I have predicted incorrectly, I might be owing a lot of money. Which is why I don't bet on Sports.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, they have been playing better without him.

I think this is somewhat similar to the Pack losing Finley in 2010. Great individual production (at the time) lost, but it forced the offense to become multi-dimensional.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back on Dec. 6th, someone was spot on, in their prediction/desire.

I've been saying though be careful what you wish for. With no Shields, I'm not liking the matchup problems Jordan Reed could cause against us, especially if Hyde is on the field, and in addition to Garcon and Jackson, can't forget about Jamison Crowder.

Right now I don't even care about the Vikes n Hawks, I just want some kind of spark put into this offense.

Members online

Latest posts