Hypothetical Situation…Niners Call…

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bet you thought this was Rodgers themed but NOPE.

Situation: You got at least this years second rounder from the Jets and next year a second or third probably along with Corey Davis.

First round of draft is underway and whomever you have available at fifteen sees none of the guys you really see worthy of that pick….however and whomever doesn’t happen.

Phone rings…Niners who have ZERO first rounders or seconds want to know what it would take to move up…they offer you all three of their first available picks in this years draft; 99, 101, 102 + their 2024 first and a fourth FOR our fifteenth and our last 7th.

What do you do?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
If TT were still here and I am him I jump at it. One can never have too many lower round draft picks. He could trade those three late day 2 picks into half the 7th round. :laugh:
As for Gute I hope not. He can't draft a third round player to save the ship. :rolleyes:
Personally I'd seriously consider taking it. Depends on how I feel about using them in combinations to move both 2nds into the late 1st, top of day 2 area.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bet you thought this was Rodgers themed but NOPE.

Situation: You got at least this years second rounder from the Jets and next year a second or third probably along with Corey Davis.

First round of draft is underway and whomever you have available at fifteen sees none of the guys you really see worthy of that pick….however and whomever doesn’t happen.

Phone rings…Niners who have ZERO first rounders or seconds want to know what it would take to move up…they offer you all three of their first available picks in this years draft; 99, 101, 102 + their 2024 first and a fourth FOR our fifteenth and our last 7th.

What do you do?
How bored were you 55 mins ago when you wrote this? Lol

Reaction score
are you sure you meant our #15 overall?? The SF picks don’t even equal that, much less Adding Rodgers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts