Hunter Lawrence

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Kicker from Texas. Might be an undrafted free agent, could be drafted late, though.

This is the only video you need to see. This was the kick that won the Big 12 Championship for Texas and put them into the National Championship game. That's pressure:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGEGPeikRPo"]YouTube - Texas Game Winning Field Goal Wins the Big 12 Championship vs. Nebraska[/ame]

No scouting reports, but here's his career stats:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice, but TT focus almost only on kickers and punters that come from places with cold and wind... I wouldn't expect anyone outside from there.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Swenson from Michigan State. Arguably the best cold-weather draft prospect kicker. Doesn't really matter, but he won the FG competition on the College Football All-Stars event. Either him or Ohio State's Aaron Pettrey are the best cold weather kickers..

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think TT might think Crosby just suffered what almost every kicker suffered last year, and evaluate him as a solid position.

But if he has doubts, I'd bet he keeps a close look into the guys you mentioned.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice, but TT focus almost only on kickers and punters that come from places with cold and wind... I wouldn't expect anyone outside from there.
Its always windy in Texas.........hold on let me go outside. .........................................Yup....its still windy out there.:big_boss:

Members online

Latest posts