Hunter Hillenmeyer

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I bet that made Vasher's day when Hillenmeyer cashed in.... :D

I bet it did. Vasher was probably laughing at how little money he got compared to what Vasher is going to get next year.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Ill take AJ Hawk over Hunter...

Personally I'd take the guy who has actually played a down in the NFL over the "college talent" that has yet to prove he can make it in the big leagues. The assumption was that Hawk was the most ready of all the rookies to play in the NFL, for your sake you better hope the assumptions are correct. :wink:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
tromadz said:

Personally I'd take the guy who has actually played a down in the NFL over the "college talent" that has yet to prove he can make it in the big leagues. The assumption was that Hawk was the most ready of all the rookies to play in the NFL, for your sake you better hope the assumptions are correct. :wink:

Are you saying you wouldn't trade Hillenmeyer for Hawk straight up, right now?

C'mon show us your true football knowledge :roll:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
PackerSacker54 said:
tromadz said:

Maybe Urlacher for Hawk straight up but never Hillenmeyer!!!! :wink:

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
PackerSacker54 said:
tromadz said:

If I were paying them the same money, I would gamble on Hawk (I say gamble because I have never seen him play). However, because of the flawed NFL system where the first rounders break the bank for doing nothing, I might not make the trade. B Urlacher is making a ton, and L Briggs needs his payday next year. With Hawk, assuming he signs this year, that would make about $30M at LB, way to much. That is my true football knowledge, or lack thereof.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
PackerSacker54 said:
tromadz said:

Nope not at all. If Hawk proves to be worthy of his draft spot then yeah why not? We won't know how he'll do until the season is underway but until then, Hilly over Hawk hands down. :wink:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
DePack said:
PackerSacker54 said:
tromadz said:

Nope not at all. If Hawk proves to be worthy of his draft spot then yeah why not? We won't know how he'll do until the season is underway but until then, Hilly over Hawk hands down. :wink:

Thanks for showing us......not that we didn't already know.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so until game 1 of the regular season, hilly over hawk?

so about 2 minutes into the game, that changes. ok...

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
so until game 1 of the regular season, hilly over hawk?

so about 2 minutes into the game, that changes. ok...

:roll: And then you traveled through the swirly twirly gumdrops, met a purple dragon and flew up to the marshmallow clouds to talk with the magical fairys. :D

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing Thomas Jones and Lance Briggs are complaining for new contracts, I bet that set them off real bad. What i'm afraid what might happen to Lance Briggs is the samething that happened to Roosevelt Colvin when he was with the Bears and thats leave Chicago when his contract is up.

AS for Thomas Jones, he needs to prove atleast one more time that he can rush for over 1,000 yards in a season before he gets a fat new contract. Oh, I also forgot to mention he also still has someproving to do when it comes to staying healthy too.

Members online

Latest posts