Hunter Henry: Potential First Round Pick.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just don't think he is the real deal for us man I like em but I really like Tyler higbee in the middle rounds have you done research on him or watched film?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Do TEs really need to run a 4.5 in order for anyone here to acknowledge them? Adams and Montgomery barely crack a 4.5.

Gronk ran a 4.68......I hear he is a pretty decent TE

Graham: 4.56

Ladarius Green: 4.53

Travis Kelce: 4.6

Richard Rodgers: 2 days (Ok.....4.87)

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do we really want Henry in rd 1?
That's the only problem. He'd absolutely be a good player on the team, but we have a GM who won't touch FA, so we have to attempt to fill holes in the draft and there probably isn't enough talent to go around.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just don't think he is the real deal for us man I like em but I really like Tyler higbee in the middle rounds have you done research on him or watched film?
I've seen some film, definitely looks good. I'd love to see him in GB.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Tyler is a receiving threat and runs people over plus he is lengthy that's the guy we should be targeting and realistically Ted is prob gonna go d line in round 1 wouldn't be opposed to trading back to the second round and getting a couple more picks plus if that happened we could take a chance on jaylon smith... Might not be a bad idea..

Reaction score
This definitely changes my view on him. I thought he was very slow due to tape. I would say it changes my view but still not much. I think he could definitely be a Greg Olsen type I don't see Gronk tho. My bet someone reaches for him but I still think he should be a 2nd round pick I was leaning towards late before but now I would be fine if pack trade back or trade up for 2 2nds either way.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Tyler is a receiving threat and runs people over plus he is lengthy that's the guy we should be targeting and realistically Ted is prob gonna go d line in round 1 wouldn't be opposed to trading back to the second round and getting a couple more picks plus if that happened we could take a chance on jaylon smith... Might not be a bad idea..
Higbee definitely looks more the athletic WR/TE combo you see these days. Henry is a lot like Witten. He's not a game changing YAC guy, but he'll do everything right, get open, and catch everything in sight, as well as block.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get us some Andrew billings!!!! I will be pleased with him fast as **** for a dt and wraps up may not sound **** but that could be big with Daniels he is the kind of dt that could put up 10+ sacks I like it more and more

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get us some Andrew billings!!!! I will be pleased with him fast as **** for a dt and wraps up may not sound **** but that could be big with Daniels he is the kind of dt that could put up 10+ sacks I like it more and more
We all are in agreement that Billings is a stud. That hole in ILB is big, though. I would have preferred we get an ILB in free agency and draft Billings if he were still around

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
I live in Arkansas and have watched most Razorback games. Henry is faster than most LBs and is taller than any defensive secondary player. He doesn't drop passes, and has put up solid numbers with a game manger type QB. I will surprised if he is not gone before the Packers pick at 27.

D

Deleted member 6794

I live in Arkansas and have watched most Razorback games. Henry is faster than most LBs and is taller than any defensive secondary player. He doesn't drop passes, and has put up solid numbers with a game manger type QB. I will surprised if he is not gone before the Packers pick at 27.

Henry might be faster than a lot of college linebackers but that's certainly not true in the NFL. Nearly all tight ends are taller than defensive backs as well.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
The point is that he is going to create matchup problems for any defense, even in the NFL. A team without a good coverage LB is going have problems.

D

Deleted member 6794

The point is that he is going to create matchup problems for any defense, even in the NFL. A team without a good coverage LB is going have problems.

Henry surprised with his 40 time at the pro day but with his slow 3-cone drill and 20-yard shuttle I'm still not convinced he's the athletic tight end the Packers desperately need.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/Devon-Cajuste?id=2555276

Here's an interesting option...like Backman, he's an H back/TE sort of player, around the same size. He ran the fastest 3 cone drill of any player in the entire draft, at 234 pounds. Apparently can block, has good hands, and he really does move well for a big guy. He could hopefully be a fast study like Montgomery since he's also a Stanford grad. I think he's definitely a better player than Backman.

D

Deleted member 6794

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/Devon-Cajuste?id=2555276

Here's an interesting option...like Backman, he's an H back/TE sort of player, around the same size. He ran the fastest 3 cone drill of any player in the entire draft, at 234 pounds. Apparently can block, has good hands, and he really does move well for a big guy. He could hopefully be a fast study like Montgomery since he's also a Stanford grad. I think he's definitely a better player than Backman.

Well, Cajuste played wide receiver for Stanford and while it seems he has a unique ability to change directions at a high speed he seems to lack the strength necessary to play tight end in the NFL.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, Cajuste played wide receiver for Stanford and while it seems he has a unique ability to change directions at a high speed he seems to lack the strength necessary to play tight end in the NFL.
Rodgers lined up like a WR several times. It would be nice to have a big guy who was more effective in this sort of formation. He's a plus blocker as a receiver, not a blocking TE. But neither is Rodgers. He just seemed like a guy who could be a good value and effective in the right situations.

D

Deleted member 6794

Rodgers lined up like a WR several times. It would be nice to have a big guy who was more effective in this sort of formation. He's a plus blocker as a receiver, not a blocking TE. But neither is Rodgers. He just seemed like a guy who could be a good value and effective in the right situations.

I'm not saying it's impossible for Cajuste to turn into a decent tight end at the pro level. But he would have to gain some muscles to improve his strength (12 reps won't do it at the position) though. If he's able to maintain his agility with additional weight you might be on to something.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's impossible for Cajuste to turn into a decent tight end at the pro level. But he would have to gain some muscles to improve his strength (12 reps won't do it at the position) though. If he's able to maintain his agility with additional weight you might be on to something.
It was surprising, considering he was commended for his play strength.

Members online

Latest posts