Humble Pie!?

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
What a down and dirty win for our beloved PACK. We did what needed to be done, not all was great but there were many shining points. The D was awesome stop the run stop the pass and the punting was heaven.
I was watching the pregame with LT saying he was channeling Lombardi and I all most threw up in my mouth. Rex Ryan Saying all week how the Pack are going to regret leaving Green Bay for New York. I hope his weight loss plan doesn't go to the crapper after he ate some humble pie.
I would also like to say I drove 17hrs to Green Bay to watch vs the Fins and I have to say the Pack fans are the best. We had a great time in Green Bay and at the game( even though they lost). :viksux:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah. We learned first hand what overconfidence does to you.

Football is all about knowing exaclty who you are, and playing your guts out. If you are a great team, you don't have to brag about it, not publicly.

When teams brag about being good, they usually need that to believe in themselves...

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I drove 17hrs to Green Bay to watch vs the Fins and I have to say the Pack fans are the best. We had a great time in Green Bay and at the game( even though they lost). :viksux:

I know what that's like, I drove my expedition from NJ to Lambeau for the 'boys pack game...me a PACK fan & 2 'boys fans...great time, fun trip, but that drive kinda sucked...I will fly there next time I go :neo:

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think its great how pack fans and fans in general travel to see games of their favorite teams,but it's great to hear fans that come to green bay and they they are treated well by the fans here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts