1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Humble Pie!?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Munch, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Munch

Munch NFL Owner

Nov 9, 2009
    What a down and dirty win for our beloved PACK. We did what needed to be done, not all was great but there were many shining points. The D was awesome stop the run stop the pass and the punting was heaven.
    I was watching the pregame with LT saying he was channeling Lombardi and I all most threw up in my mouth. Rex Ryan Saying all week how the Pack are going to regret leaving Green Bay for New York. I hope his weight loss plan doesn't go to the crapper after he ate some humble pie.
    I would also like to say I drove 17hrs to Green Bay to watch vs the Fins and I have to say the Pack fans are the best. We had a great time in Green Bay and at the game( even though they lost). :viksux:
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Dec 22, 2008
    Yeah. We learned first hand what overconfidence does to you.

Football is all about knowing exaclty who you are, and playing your guts out. If you are a great team, you don't have to brag about it, not publicly.

When teams brag about being good, they usually need that to believe in themselves...
  3. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

May 24, 2010
    I know what that's like, I drove my expedition from NJ to Lambeau for the 'boys pack game...me a PACK fan & 2 'boys fans...great time, fun trip, but that drive kinda sucked...I will fly there next time I go :neo:
  4. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Nov 27, 2005
    i think its great how pack fans and fans in general travel to see games of their favorite teams,but it's great to hear fans that come to green bay and they they are treated well by the fans here.