hullo from the great white north eh?

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well now that the pleasentries can be put aside,
the name's Matt, canadian citizen, portuguese by blood and well to be honest with you all today...football for the past few years was a sport played dominantly with the feet and plagued by whiners and divers...however...as of a few months ago ive started paying a little more attention to american football(aka the NFL) and on the rare occasion have started to enjoy it quite a few times(mainly the philly-NE game from a few weeks ago...damn those pats!) and when a man(or woman, no hatin the ladies!) walks into a new an unknown sport...you tend to follow and hook onto the most historied and talked about team and franchise. thus why i am here today!
i absolutly love your forum design and that is what truly attracted me here in the first place! im sure the added bonuses(blogs and convos and the like) will keep me around for a while and i hope you can have the patience to not flame me when stupid questions arise hehe.
finally to conclude this sports letter of mine:
fav sports: hockey and futebol(european) though the NFL and CFL are coming into a close 3rd
fav teams: montreal canadiens, sporting clube de portugal, green bay packers and the philidelphia eagles.

aside for that, im hoping to enjoy the show!
-Matt

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.though i never really understood why the packers are known as cheese heads...anyone wanna clarify that one?

Sure...it has to do with the fact that Packer Fans brains are like cheese...soft, gooey and full of holes!
Ever heard the expression..."dumb as a block of cheese"?
:rotflmao:

OP
OP
M

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mateus said:
.though i never really understood why the packers are known as cheese heads...anyone wanna clarify that one?

Sure...it has to do with the fact that Packer Fans brains are like cheese...soft, gooey and full of holes!
hehehe so my guess, just like at every habs game up here theres alway some shmuch who cheers for the opposing team, you must be a packer hater :wink:

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
mateus said:

hehehe so my guess, just like at every habs game up here theres alway some shmuch who cheers for the opposing team, you must be a packer hater :wink:
No, Vikesrule is a good guy. :beer:
And welcome to the forum!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts