Huge *If ...*

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
So, I was talking football (Nfl) with my friend, who is a Sea-**** fan ... and to whom I'm (regrettably) about to lose a bet of Cristal to (which I really don't want to, but probably will lose) ...

*If* the Pack somehow manages to turn it around and make a (short?) play off run, who are ppl going to credit the (possible) turn around to ? Seeing that the (seemingly?) majority here blames the coaching staff, it could be interesting to hear whether or not it would be the player(s) or coaches ?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

If this team make it to the playoffs, I think the most credit will go to the Almighty himself, because he is the only way this team is going to any playoffs.

childerm

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think at the end of the day the media will credit either MM or AR for the quick turnaround. In reality though if they were too make a quick turnaround then the praise should go to Capers because no turnaround is going to happen unless the defense steps up big time.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
If this team make it to the playoffs, I think the most credit will go to the Almighty himself, because he is the only way this team is going to any playoffs.

Well, that won't happen Bill because THAT guy just missed me a lightning bolt during the last game for pulling his name into it along with a few words that had never been used in conjunction with that performance. His son might be upset with me as well, not sure...

I

Well, that won't happen Bill because THAT guy just missed me a lightning bolt during the last game for pulling his name into it along with a few words that had never been used in conjunction with that performance. His son might be upset with me as well, not sure...

You seem surprised that you should upset anyone ? :laugh:

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see the D improving so, if they were to go on an improbable run then that means the offense is throwing up 35+ points a game which means that must likely AR is playing great.

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The absolute worst case scenario is this team going on a run and losing in the WC or division round. Worst draft pick, another non SB year, plus the front office may be delusional and thinks everything is better.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Army.
Why?
Because the only way we will get anywhere near the turf of the playoffs is if we borrow a bunch of tanks from them.
I don't think there is anything in the rulebook that says we can't use them

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't look now, but after Vikings losing today we are still very much in contention. Now whether or not we can go on a win streak to take advantage is another story.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how many weeks until we play them? Not even thinking of detroit at this time

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
If the Packers ran the table and won the SB, I would credit my alarm clock... for failing.

'Cause obviously, I am still sleeping.

:sleep:

Gabe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, that won't happen Bill because THAT guy just missed me a lightning bolt during the last game for pulling his name into it along with a few words that had never been used in conjunction with that performance. His son might be upset with me as well, not sure...[/QUOT
Not the only way. If they win out the rest of their games they could make it. They just need to stop playing bad. It probably won't happen anymore this year but they could make it

I

@ Gabe. I THINK you have taken my reply too seriously mate. I know we can still theoretically make the playoffs, but I think it is highly unlikely the way we are performing.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cmon bill - if Leicester city can win the EPL, this team can Vardy their way in....no defense? ugugugugug....Starks? ugugugugug......Popeye even knows the answer...:rolleyes:

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
If the Pack win the SB it would be one hell of an Episode of Americas Game to recap this season.

Members online

Latest posts