1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

huge, huge game

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by billv, Oct 11, 2007.

1. billv

billv Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I really believe the Washington game may be the Pack's biggest game of the season. If they win, the record is 5-1 going into the bye. If they lose, it's 4-2 and the first game after the bye is at Denver, which is a very tough place to play (unless if you're San Diego).

If we end up falling to 4-3 and losing confidence, we could be in trouble.

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    well i hope we don't 4-3 because then we have a problem because our side will have no confidence

3. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree huge game. 5-1 is a lot better than 4-2.

4. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Honestly, to me, this is the benchmark game of who we really are. Here is a secondary that is as talented as any in football, can we move the ball and win the game.

Washington's offense is about middle of the pack so to speak, can we contain a fairly complete team and win the game. Other the maybe the Eagles game, we really haven't faced a team "clicking" on both sides of the ball.

A where the rubber meets the road type of game.

5. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    huge game. too bad i'll be working. friggin a.

6. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    agreed it is a big game fir us. i have a feeling the packers will win this game.

7. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is a biggie alright, and just about the perfect test for the Packers at this time. I wouldn't say biggest game of the season just yet, though, because there is a lot more football to be played. For the most part, each game will be more important than the one before, right up until the end.

8. de_real_deal

de_real_deal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I want to see us play 2 halves like we played the 1st half vs Chicago. If we do that we will blow away the redskinzz 48 - 10. That will put us on the map and make us a legit top 4 team in the league and at least as good as the cowgirls

9. TastesLikeChicken

TastesLikeChicken Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The only thought more absurd than the idea of scoring 48 pts on the #3 defense in the NFL, is making a statement that the Cowgirls are GOOD.

The Cowpukes are not that good. They have not played truly good teams (look at the combined W/L records of their opponents this year). Romo showed his true colors against the worst team in the league on MNF. He will self-destruct in the home stretch, just like last year.

The Cowgirls are not who you think they are. Don't worry about the Brokebackboys.

Worry about Sean Taylor and LaRon Landry :)

10. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They dont like pictures of girls around here. Please stop posting.

11. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    yeah, butts are icky.

12. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You were so right here billv,

And with The Viqueens helping to bury the Bears today, we are looking real good with the bye week now before the Denver Game.

Man, it feels good to be 5-1 with the Bears and Viqueens at 2 wins a piece !!

13. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    always nice going into a bye with a win. Otherwise 2 weeks is so long. Only problem is I find it hard waiting the extra day for a Monday nighter nevermind now 15 days and 7 extra hours