howdy, howdy, howdy...

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
illyjules, glad to have you on the site! hope you find yourself at home here with our members!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
illyjules said:
:beer: cheers y'all from a farm in illinois, i'm illy jules from obf. i know some of you but not many. for those of you who don't know me, here goes with the intro...

i live on a farm in north central illinois. i've been a packer fan since i was a little girl - watched the games with my dad every sunday they were on. we ARE in bear country here - yuck!! my dear dad just passed away last week after a 2 year long fight with cancer. i got alot of support from all of my friends on obf. i'm 36 years old, married to Bob who's a truck driver & auctioneer on the side. i am a stay at home mommy of twin 3 yr old boys. my parents (well, now it's just my mom) live a few miles away from us as does my brother & his wife.

i've been to several games - including 4 when they were still playing in milwaukee. my parents, hubby & i were at family night this year - had front row seats, packer side, near the end zone - awesome!! then my dad & i went to the pats game on aug. 26th this year. good memories!! looking forward to getting to know y'all.

julie (you can call me illy or illy jules or jules - whatever trips your trigger)

All right another ******* the forum. Welcome. Lets have fun here.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
illyjules-Welcome to Packerfoum, the best Packer forum around from a long time (lifetime) Packer fan located in DePere, Wi. just five miles from Historic Lambeau Field.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Julie, nice to see a familiar "face" on this board. People here are great, you'll like it. Geneva had been here also for two posts. Maybe she'll come back.

Belated condolences to your dad. Since I take a look at OBF only once or twice a week, I missed the news. :cry:

Hope you'll have a good time here though (and bring over some of the other OBF- girls and -boys :wink: )

Harald (ois is blues)

OP
OP
S

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:cheerleader: thanks to all of you for the warm welcome! glad to be here & hope to have alot of fun with y'all!! :jumpsmile:

Members online

Latest posts