Howdy from Texas!

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wisconsinite now living in retirement, in Texas. I split my time between the Austin area and the border area, near McAllen. I like those 80 degree days all winter. I paid my dues when I was younger, up North. Been a Packer fan since the first time I heard a football game on the radio. I bleed green and gold.

OP
OP
Voyageur

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in the ATX area as well. Grew up in GB. Been here for 15 years.
Which town? We spend part of the year in Cedar Park, and the coldest months down in the sub-tropical zone. Nice and warm. A 55+ retirement park.

OP
OP
Voyageur

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There really are a ton of Packer fans and transplants in the area.
It is amazing. In the RGV, where we have our winter home, there's a community they called Green Bay South. It isn't what it was as far as Packer fans, but still a few there. Lots of Vikings, Packers, and Bears fans all around that area. More of them than either the Cowboys or Texans.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
It is amazing. In the RGV, where we have our winter home, there's a community they called Green Bay South. It isn't what it was as far as Packer fans, but still a few there. Lots of Vikings, Packers, and Bears fans all around that area. More of them than either the Cowboys or Texans.
...and with that post, all is right with the world. :)

Members online

Latest posts