1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Howdy All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Wolvi, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Wolvi

Wolvi Cheesehead

Apr 26, 2009
    Name is Jace,
    Have been a fan for as long as I can remember.
    Favorite player all time: How can i not say Brett? Reggie is close too though:)

Favorite player now: Woodson (I am a huge Wolverines fan as well)
    My wife would say i have a man crush on Tom Brady, i probably couldnt argue with that:)
    Best Pack memory: Loved Antonio's "Fluke"
    Being a Canadian, I have not been lucky enough to get down to a game in GB. But my closest association to them is that my neighbour is Jon Ryan's grandma. My jaw dropped when i found that out a couple years ago. I still think we dropped the ball on letting him go...what a dumb move!! Anyways, he was cool enough to buy a Cheesehead for me and sign it and send it up with his sister. That was very cool of him!!
    Sorry I got so wordy guys and gals, looking forward to discussing the pack with y'all.
  2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Apr 14, 2009
    Welcome to the forum!
  3. danielchile

danielchile Cheesehead

Apr 12, 2009
    Welcome mate! Packers all over the world!