how to watch the Green Bay Packers games live streaming online?

ricmart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I downloaded a software program to my computer that allows me to watch the Green Bay Packers and basically any other NFL game online via live streaming feed. I use it because I'm at work (aargh..) a lot of times when the games are played, and there's no TV at work.

It's easy to operate and downloads very quickly. I like it so much that I watched basically the whole preseason online. The only pc requirements are DSL or cable Internet and a windows operating system (sorry mac users), and it apparently works in any country.

Anyway, the website below will give you instant access.

Green Bay Packers
:yu:

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I downloaded a software program to my computer that allows me to watch the Green Bay Packers and basically any other NFL game online via live streaming feed. I use it because I'm at work (aargh..) a lot of times when the games are played, and there's no TV at work.

It's easy to operate and downloads very quickly. I like it so much that I watched basically the whole preseason online. The only pc requirements are DSL or cable Internet and a windows operating system (sorry mac users), and it apparently works in any country.

Anyway, the website below will give you instant access.

Green Bay Packers
:yu:

Where do you get this software from?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I allways go to myp2p.eu to watch streams, but you have to download the proper softwares to watch the game. When there aren't any streams, or the streams have bad quality, I go to atdhe.net and to p2pu4.net because they provide JustinTV streams. But as I live in Brazil, I have to use UltraSurf so JustinTV doesn't block my stream for excess of acess...

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you have a friend with direct tv, the subscriber recieves a login to have direct tv access on any pc with a highspeed connection...i'll be borrowing that from a friend of mine.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you have a friend with direct tv, the subscriber recieves a login to have direct tv access on any pc with a highspeed connection...i'll be borrowing that from a friend of mine.
My best friend was supposed to do that for me last year and the idiot never could come up with the login info for me that I needed so I was stuck going to sports bars and wasting $15 on food every week.

I'll never forget leaving the place after we scored late to go up on Tampa Bay by 9 I think, only to get a call from him 4 minutes later that all hell broke loose right after that to end that game, thanks first to our sh*tty special teams coverage unit following that score we got.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i apologize for the tampa bay loss

My best friend was supposed to do that for me last year and the idiot never could come up with the login info for me that I needed so I was stuck going to sports bars and wasting $15 on food every week.

I'll never forget leaving the place after we scored late to go up on Tampa Bay by 9 I think, only to get a call from him 4 minutes later that all hell broke loose right after that to end that game, thanks first to our sh*tty special teams coverage unit following that score we got.

I wanna apologize for that game (tampa bay), It was my fault, They were a 9 or 10 point favorite and I took the Packers...I jinxed our team, I will never do it again...once again I am sorry

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
myp2p.eu and just download sopcast or streamtorrent. Its confusing but it works very well. You tube how to use them software.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts