1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

How to get Packers tickets

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by BrianOuellet, May 3, 2011.

1. BrianOuellet

BrianOuellet Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey guys, I'm from Quebec Canada and I'd like to see a game at Lambeau in the fall. What's the best way to get tickets ? Is that place like contantly sold out and impossible to get tickets or are there any tricks that can help me ? Last resort a skalper ? Thank you !

2. packerstl101

packerstl101 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +31
    stubhub maybe. im not sure either to be honest.

3. DoubleC4

DoubleC4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    its easy to get tickets. its whether or not you want to throw down the cash.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    To be honest I would not be worried about getting tickets I would be more worried about not having a season to begin with.

Thats my 2 Cents.

P.S Im sure there would be legit sites that sell tickets but its probably going to cost alot of money.

5. GWheels

GWheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +208
    You could take the risk of coming without tickets and try finding some around the stadium. Usually if you hold out till game time or 5 minutes after kickoff you can get a pretty good deal. Scalpers will usually take face value or even less so their not stuck making nothing. I have had pretty good success.

6. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I've done the scalping thing. To me, it's worth the effort of going to Lambeau tickets in hand. It relieves some of the stress of not getting them and also allows more time for celebrating and jubilation. (aka pounding beers)

7. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Always the practical one, aren't you?

8. sped2010

sped2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    I've walked down Armed Forces Drive (the street where everyone tries to sell tickets before the game - it's between Holmgren and Oneida) after kick-off to see if I could get tickets but the scalpers still wanted an arm and a leg for them, which I couldn't understand. It makes sense that after kick-off they would just want to get rid of the tickets. I honestly wouldn't try traveling all the way without tickets in hand.

Like others have said, you can get tickets if you're willing to pay for them (or if we're doing terribly).

9. MackemPacker

MackemPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +29
    Provided there's actually a 2011 season I plan on buying tickets through ticket exchange on NFL.com. Expensive, but gotta be better than me flying over to Green Bay hoping to get a good price from scalpers.

10. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,047
    depending on the game sometimes you can call the ticket office of the packers and get tickets as the away team doesnt use up all of theirs.

11. BrianOuellet

BrianOuellet Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks alot guys for the info !! I'm doing a 12 hour drive to see the game so I'll will probably buy them online, that way I'm sure to get tickets. I'm ready to pay because, hey, how often can I get a chance to see and visit Lambeau field !!! Once in a life time opportunity for me :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. GreenBayGal

Ratings:
    +1,123
    It's all about prioritizing.

13. GreenBayGal

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Get here early. Thursday is fresh cheese curd day and they're best when still warm and squeeky.

14. sped2010

sped2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Am I the only person in this state who doesn't like warm and squeaky cheese curds? I refuse to eat them unless they've been refrigerated.

15. GreenBayGal

Ratings:
    +1,123
    You must be a transplant. LOL

16. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,011

OUT! and don't come back to you've come to your senses.:)

Actually my daughter needs them chilled also. I prefer mine deep-fried and washed down with a 12oz lager.

• Like Like x 1
  17. sped2010

sped2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Yeah, pretty sure I've always lived in Green Bay. It confuses my family, too. They get fresh cheese curds every week from Festival and they don't understand why I refuse to eat them. It's the texture.

18. GreenBayGal

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Tsk Tsk, Sped2010. I'll be keeping an eye on you. :wink2:

19. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,395
    depends on what game it is. if the Packers are playing the bengals it would be cheaper than a Packers vs Bears game.

20. sped2010

sped2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    I think it was already mentioned, but sometimes teams return tickets they can't sell to their fans. I went to the Packers/Giants game this past December (great game) and the Giants couldn't sell all their tickets so they returned a bunch. They aren't too expensive.

21. FiercePierce6

FiercePierce6 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    STUBHUB. No doubt about on this. I went to 4 games last season week 16, 17, Divisional round, and NFC championship. Got all 4 tickets on STUBHUB.

22. buckshotrob

buckshotrob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    stubhub ive done it

23. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,047
    ebay> stubhub

24. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217
    Yes, now is the time to buy them it seems. Once they settle and the season is on, they will be much more expensive.

Warm and squeeky for me...

• Like Like x 1
  25. Future

Future He did WHAT?

Ratings:
    +87
    For sure. Stubhub is junk, fees out my anus.

I've never been to Lambeau Field even though I live only about 6.5 hours away. I really want to get to the Opening Night game against the Saints, atmosphere should be crazy.