How Nick Barnett spent his off day

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We all love Nick Barnett... That's a fact. He wasn't producing, but I think it was because of his knee... The way he played against the Lions, he's a core player for our run defense. With him playing well, we don't need to commit everybody to the run. So we can rush the passer better, and play coverage better.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, Nick has been a great player for us. He'll get back to form. Just like Brady, he has some rust to work off after the knee.

nflfan01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least he is a good human being. Too bad he's a EDIT player.

This is uncalled for. If you want to talk smack, keep it in the smack forum.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We all love Nick Barnett... That's a fact. He wasn't producing, but I think it was because of his knee... The way he played against the Lions, he's a core player for our run defense. With him playing well, we don't need to commit everybody to the run. So we can rush the passer better, and play coverage better.

This man hasn't been able to effectively blitz or shed blocks since he was drafted. He's cool and fly and all that, but he's a dime a dozen type of talent at linebacker.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't he have a beat-up old sweater or something? I'd hate to wear my jersey if I was ******* playground equipment around and pouring cement.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't he have a beat-up old sweater or something? I'd hate to wear my jersey if I was ******* playground equipment around and pouring cement.
They had to get him a new jersey after he got pancaked by the vikings O-line so many times so maybe that was that jersey he wore that night and was no longer suitable for game day

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
They had to get him a new jersey after he got pancaked by the vikings O-line so many times so maybe that was that jersey he wore that night and was no longer suitable for game day

Why ruin a thread about a great cause?

Members online

Latest posts