How nervous, supersticious are you, do you get?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m having to find things to do to distract myself. Cleaned the car and the garage so far. I just cant settle at the moment. :(

I

Last week I wore my Nick Collins jersey.
I feel like when I wear a jersey, they tend to get injured.
So I now resort to using guys who can't get hurt for us. I don't dare wear Rodgers or Matthews anymore, although I id wear Matthews when I went to the Super Bowl here, and we won, he didn't get hurt.
But I don't think he got a sack that game.

Anyway, since we won with Collins on last week, I am going with Collins again tomorrow and I will wear it every week as long as we win!

You wouldn`t have a spare Frank Gore shirt would you Frank ???......lol

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You wouldn`t have a spare Frank Gore shirt would you Frank ???......lol
LOL, no but you're onto something.

I might have to create one quickly.... who's the #1 most important guy on their team?
#99?
#7?
#21?
#85?
#94?
#15?
#53?
#52?
I'd like their OL to be as depleted as ours is, with our TWO 1st round pick OT's both out.
#38 might be my choice to voodoo hex first quarter.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah, my son and I do crap like that for the fun of it...but it's not as bad as the Coors commercial depicts.

I'm not nervous about the game (my son is) if the Pack play well enough, they may or may not win. I firmly ascribe to the notion that "the other guys get paid too" because they're ALL talented professionals at this level. I'm with PackFanNChiTown, I'm not thrilled with the notion of the 50/50 probability that the season, from my standpoint, could end tonight because I'm not a diehard fan of the game any more. I may or may not watch if the Pack are eliminated...but if I do watch, it'll be with abject disinterest.

Deke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every time I watch I wear GBP t-shirt, hat, sweatshirt, socks. Love it when we win - hate it when we lose. But win or lose I wear the same gear.

Er... I'm beginning to actually think that what I wear isn't really affecting the game that much! So to make absolutely sure I shout at the screen too!

I

Every time I watch I wear GBP t-shirt, hat, sweatshirt, socks. Love it when we win - hate it when we lose. But win or lose I wear the same gear.

Er... I'm beginning to actually think that what I wear isn't really affecting the game that much! So to make absolutely sure I shout at the screen too!

Sounds reasonable

I

I`ve just had my fourth beer to calm my nerves.............I THINK it`s starting to work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts